Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zylkene Day 4

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Dally Banjo, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Refer to day 1 thread :rolleyes: except he does'nt mind have the pill now :D thankful for small mercy's :rolleyes:

However Im starting to think if Tango had a go back instead of just going into submission Louie would pack it in, if he does it to any of the pensioners they bat him back & he runs off :D

2. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Sounds like Mr L is just a big bully :yesnod: and Tango is a big Jessie :rolleyes:Dont know what you do about it though :confused:Its a bit like playground fights,usually the "bully" only picks on the ones he knows wont fight back.Hopefully the "nice pills" will kick in soon :smile:

3. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

Sounds just like Loki! He constantly starts on Annie because she won't fight back. However, he recently met a tom cat in the garden who squared up to him and Loki just literally rolled over!

4. Dally Banjo

I did think just maybe they are working last night, Tango was next to me on the bed motoring away :) Louie jumped on to the bed to sleep on my feet as usual :rolleyes: & all you could hear was the low growling noise he's discoverd he can make :rolleyes:: Tango's motor stoped running but there were no fisty cuffs :D just as well I was in the middle of them :eek:

5. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

:scared:Hope you had your padded Pj's and full face helmet on.:thumbsup:

6. koekemakranka

koekemakranka PetForums VIP

are they pills or capsules? I have heard great things about the med, but it seems it comes in powder form. My male cat is relatively easy to pill, but it is impossible to get powder or liquid meds into him. Please keep us updated because I am looking for a safe anti-anxiety med for the longer term

7. Dally Banjo

As always :blink:

These are a capsule, I did pull one apart to sprinkle it on some food but there is loads of powder in it & hawkeye would have noticed :rolleyes: he's quite good & just haveing the capsule whole now :cool:

8. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

Maudey eats her breakfast with the capsule sprinkled on it and Monty will lick it out of your hand as I believe it is supposed to be tasty/palatable, but sprinkle on food then add a dash of water and it disappears instantly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice