Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zylkene Day 3

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Dally Banjo, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Still no change to report :cryin: not sure how long this stuff takes to work but I wish it would hurry up :rolleyes:

2. catzz

catzz PetForums Senior

You know much more about this sort of stuff than I do but I'm sure I read somewhere that it can take a couple of weeks - a bit like antidepressants in humans, it takes a while to build up in the system. I hope your situation resolves itself too. Maybe Tango's still got some "big boy" hormones in him. they can take a month or so to go away can't they?

3. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

I think 1o days is the official reckoning but I noticed a definite change in Maudey within couple of days to a week at the most. Still WW3 at DB Towers :blink:

4. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

You moved then DB :eek:Thought you lived in DoorHugger Hall :D.It is like a watched kettle ,hopefully peace will reign soon between the "boys".Meeko has had most stuff thrown at him(sometimes quite literally) but I think good old fashioned time is sometimes what is needed :D

5. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

2 WEEKS :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: I think we'l be takeing it by then :blink:

Just put Louie's food down for him & he spotted Tango in the kitchen (2 rooms away) & started growling away :rolleyes: he then rushed off towards Tango growling :eek: closely followed by a spot :rolleyes: but ran past him & into the yard :D so slightly better I think :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice