Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zylkene Day 1

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Dally Banjo, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

The postman brought Louie's package today :thumbup: I found him sleeping on our bed so got a towel & nearly managed to wrap him up :rolleyes: caught up with him in the bathroom & shut the door before he had a chance to cotton on :sneaky2: played with him in the bath with a loo roll tube for a couple of mins then managed to get the pill down :thumbup: boy was he not happy :eek: only one plaster needed though :lol:

Anyway so far so good have'nt heard any swearing at Tango yet :D but then Louie has take to his bed to recover from with me trying to poison him :rolleyes:

2. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Fingers crossed for success :smilewinkgrin:Been there,done that, worn the plasters :D Meeko can still be a little thug :rolleyes:as he has been displaying the past few days :scared:

3. Dally Banjo

Maybe they know we're up to something for the easter photo comp :lol:

Spoke to soon its all kicking off down stairs :rolleyes:

4. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Oh sugar :rolleyes: :cryin::cryin:

5. Ali82

Ali82 PetForums Senior

Far easier just to open the pill and mix the powder in with the food, my cats very picky and can't detect Zylkene mixed in with food so musn't taste of much;)

6. Dally Banjo

Thats not the phrase OH is using :eek: :eek: Tango has been removed to the safety of the top of the cat tree now & has gone to sleep, whilst grumpy paws is being forced to watch the raceing so he can think about his behaviour acording to OH :blink: :lol:

7. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

BC actually wants to take his Zylkeene ,he takes it just like he would a treat...

8. Dally Banjo

Yes but where's the fun in that ;) he's getting it like that tomorrow :thumbsup:

9. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

Well that is a different story all together...:D

10. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

It wasnt my first choice of phrase either ,but there may be a mod lurking so didnt want to get into trouble :D.Cats can be a right pain in the bum at times :rolleyes::

11. Dally Banjo

Yes :rolleyes: & arms, hands. fingers, legs, back, neck ........................ :cryin:

12. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

I found that the Zyklene made Maudey more confident but she has it for being a stress bag as I thought it would make her sleepy/quiet/calmer but it did the opposite to her, she's still on it though as it as made her a changed cat and fingers crossed no stress induced uti's.

I do hope it works and you get the happy medium with the kitties and no more fighting.

13. Dally Banjo

Louie has always been a bit of a wuss :eek: with say the dogs barking when someone knocks at the door :rolleyes: he rushes off out into the yard & sits on the window sill looking in to see whats happening, where as Tango is off to the door with the dogs :lol:

Hopefully these will work while Tango is de-toming after his op poor little fella :( & they will be best mates again soon :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice