Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zyklene

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Pixie2010, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Pixie2010

Pixie2010 PetForums Senior

Has anyone any experience of long term use of Zyklene for behavioural problems, including separation anxiety?
    My 16 month old shih tzu has issues with lots of things and I was hoping it might help to take the edge off!
    We have just started seeing s trainer to help with her confidence and occasional issues with other dogs.
    Any experiences gratefully received

2. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

I tried Zyklene for my collie bitch with an irrational fear of travelling in my vehicle and it made no difference whatsoever but having said that a friend of mine used it for her very nervous bitch and felt it made quite a difference.

You can only try it and see.

Pixie2010 likes this.
  3. kittih

kittih PetForums VIP

No experience with dogs but it worked on my cats. It is a natural substance (casein found in milk) and can as far as I know be used indefinitely.

Edit - if you do decide to use it get the largest pack size ( for big dogs) and portion out the right dose as it works out much cheaper that way.

#3 kittih, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    Rudydog and Pixie2010 like this.
  4. MontyMaude

MontyMaude PetForums VIP

I too have had excellent results with it on my cat, it really helped her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice