Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zooplus

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Tanji, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Tanji

Tanji PetForums Member

You can use this code for 10% off your first order

10PRUK

dog food, toys, cat, in fact most animal stuff. Not sure how much for free delivery I got it on £30.00. Ordered Friday PM delivered AM Today

First time user very impressed

They were price competitive before discount anyway

Ken :D

Ps was uncertain where to put this, if it needs moving sorry for inconvenience
    Wanted to share with all pet folk ???

2. IncaThePup

IncaThePup PetForums VIP

zooplus is good. I get their treats from there cos they have more unusual ones and lots just meat or fish no cereals in them as most grains seem to make my puppy itch like mad all night!

Also got nice selection of toys and puzzles for birthdays and xmas.

I like training lines too.

Training Lines - home of dog training and other unique dog products - clicker training accessories dog training aids clicker training equipment dog agility kits dog outdoor wear outward hound dog clicker training books

They don't sell food (few treats - natures menu) but have good selection of toys and puzzles so always good for birthdays & xmas!

3. VickynHolly

VickynHolly PetForums VIP

Love zooplus. Only place I can get Purizon from. I get wet food, treats and toys from them as well. They do a great range of natural treats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice