UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of them or both has resulted in a parcel being damaged either through crap packaging or being dropped somewhere... oh and left out in the rain... great when there is cat litter in the parcel.

Its all over the bottom of the box, and I am not sure who to complain to! I am thinking ZP to be honest to get an actual response without a whole claim process.

Are they pretty easy to get a replacement, the litter is OKO Plus and okay some of it is still salvageable.

On the plus side Dax absolutely loves the: Cat Track Interactive Toy- Diameter 25 cm x H 28 cm and hasn't stopped playing with it for over half an hour.. too bad its got an annoying rattle in it :(

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Zooplus are excellent.I had a faulty fish tank filter,didnt work at all.I rang them,and they send a replacement,after 2 days.And collected the faulty one:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.