Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zooplus got my order wrong...

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Chez87, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

Hmm, well, the packaging has improved at least! But I ordered 30l of Nature Gold, and a packet of Dokas chicken and fish treats.

Now, the litter is here, and instead of the Dokas treats, they have given me 6 x 170g tins of Cosma thai....which made Annie sick last time she tried it.

So now I have these tins...and no treats, they are Loki's fave! It seems silly to email them and complain about the missing packet of treats, they were only £1.70! But still... I double checked my order too. Definitely ordered the right thing!

2. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

No, do email and complain, they should refund the money for missed/incorrect items. I am sure you can find a home for the cosma food if your cats don't like it. I received a box today and their packaging has been spot on last few orders so they are paying attention!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice