Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zooplus discount scheme?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by mollypip, Aug 30, 2013.

1. mollypip

mollypip PetForums Senior

Last year zooplus offered me an option to purchase a % discount off every order for a year, I purchased the 3% discount whereby I get 3% off every order for a year - however the year has now expired and they havnt offered me the option to renew the discount. I spend an average of about 120 quid a month with them :(does anybody know if you can apply for the discount or do they just offer it randomly?

2. roxys

roxys PetForums Newbie

Not sure as I'd originally bought my plan for 3 years, but have you looked in the section under My Account called Savings Plan? It's under the heading Shop Smarter. Otherwise, I have always found their support to be helpful.

3. mollypip

No theres no heading Savings Plan under Shop Smarter - just coupon information - probably cos I dont have a savings plan! Ive emailed zooplus - I researched a bit more and it appears its a random offer - not something you can always get. Hopefully they will do something for me - dont know why I didnt buy the 3 year offer when I had the chance:eek:

4. sharloid

sharloid PetForums VIP

I'm sure if you phone/email them they'll be able to help.

£120 a month!? You must have a zoo... :p

5. mollypip

Lol! 3 dogs and 3 cats - and to be honest I often spend more than that:eek: Anyway I had just emailed them about an hour ago and lo and behold they got back to me within the hour saying I will be re-directed to the savings plan on my next order:D Excellent customer service!!! Thanks a mil for the replies:)

6. ellenlouisepascoe

ellenlouisepascoe PetForums VIP

Mine offered it to me when I made a purchase it was on the second off last check out page I believe :)

7. ian1969uk

ian1969uk PetForums Member

8. mollypip

Thats correct ^^^^ but you can save an extra 3 to 5% on top of that with the savings plan;-)

9. Bluewiemy

Bluewiemy PetForums Junior

Just wanted to add if you use topcashback.co.uk you get 4.04% cash back also! I make a huge saving being a savings plan member (5% discount), using the code STOCK-UP (5% off) and then going through the cashback site at 4%. :)

10. Tanji

Tanji PetForums Member

Just done my first order with zooplus managed to get a 10% discount code was offered the scheme mentioned at point of payment for one year only either 3% or 5% opted to get the 5%

It mentions on the site about points build up as well, have you experienced this?

Ken

11. mollypip

If you login to "myzooplus" or "myaccount" and go into zooPlusPoints Account you'll see how many points you've collected and what gifts you can get from the rewards shop. Its one point per pound spent thats awarded.

12. Bluewiemy

Bluewiemy PetForums Junior

Yes you get points on purchases, think its 1 point a pound spent. If you login you can access the points page. It works by spending the points on certain products, like a freebie I guess. I'm saving mine up (they last a year) so hopefully we'll get something worth while for free :). I really love zooplus, they are cheap, have great promotions and the customer service, thus far has been excellent!

13. Callie

Callie PetForums Senior

How do I get the savings plan. Have gone right through to payment but saw no sign of a savings plan pop up. Help please:))

14. mollypip

It appears to be a bit random as to who get offered it and when - so Id advise to email customer service like I did and request the offer. They were great and told me Id be re-directed to the offer on my next order.

15. sopott

sopott PetForums Senior

I'm on the discount plan, too, and I always buy the dog treats with my points. Just get whatever dog food is on trial through the points scheme, and voila a big bag of treats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice