Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

zooplus delivery/easter/post question

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Gem16, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Gem16

Gem16 PetForums VIP

Just checked my parcel force status on my parcel from zooplus, it said it was loaded for delivery for this morning which means it should have been delivered today, right? But then i am also aware it is good friday, do you think that might be why it hasn't arrived? and unlikely it will come this monday either?

2. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

That's unlucky!! You might get it tomorrow, that's not a bank holiday is it? I got mine on a sunday once!

3. Gem16

Gem16 PetForums VIP

It's really annoying cause it means we will have to run to pets at home tomorrow and grab some natures menu otherwise their cupboard is bare almost :D forgot about the silly bank holidays!

4. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

It will most likely come tomorrow. Or will you not be around?

5. gloworm*mushroom

gloworm*mushroom PetForums VIP

Parcelforce do normal deliveries on Saturday so I would think it would come then :)

6. Gem16

Gem16 PetForums VIP

ohh ok i hope so :) just that i read on the website they only deliver on saturdays if the sender has specially paid for that but fingers crossed!

7. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

See that's odd cos I once got my parcel on a sunday! Although that was after the snow....

8. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

I've had zooplus deliveries by Parcelforce on a Saturday more than once,so you hopefully will get a delivery tomorrow.

9. gloworm*mushroom

Ive had PF come on a Saturday without it being paid specially. i think thats only if you want next day delivery on a Friday that they charge extra, and if you want to rearrange delivery on a saturday (a whopping £12) but I think if the delivery day happens to fall on a saturday they still come out!

10. kerfuffle

kerfuffle PetForums Senior

I had a Parcelforce delivery on a Sunday once too, early in the morning at 7am. Not sure if I appreciated that early wakeup call because the delivery was supposedly loaded for delivery on Saturday (promised date of delivery) and never came that day.

11. gloworm*mushroom

I had some normal post come on a Sunday too! I think it was to catch up with the backlog the snow created..

12. jenny armour

jenny armour PetForums VIP

cani ask why people use zooplus, is the prices cheaper than anywhere else?

13. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

I use it because I can't buy the foods I feed anywhere else as far as I know!

14. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

Pretty much, plus they manage (I still haven't worked this one out) to ship from Germany for free if the orders over £19. Companies in England can't even do that..

Then there's the bigger amount of choice they offer, which you generally can't buy in England (German, Swedish foods.. etc)

15. gloworm*mushroom

Range is immensely bigger than other pet stores, and it is cheaper as well. I get oko plus litter and its cheaper from zooplus than from Pets at Home.

16. Gem16

Gem16 PetForums VIP

I use it because as mentioned, there is a much larger range of good foods on there plus i really like the free delivery over £19, i find it ridiculous paying £5 for delivery on other sites when i can spend all my money on the food on zooplus, instead of paying for the shipping :D

17. missye87

missye87 PetForums VIP

Agree :D
    The free delivery is fab, so there isn't a general need to stock up on loads. Although I do it anyway :p
    As Dante also points out, the variety of foods! I do think their prices are very fair too.

18. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

Oh and I like their little rewards system too :D

19. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

Me too! Still debating whether to get the wicker carrier or the cat tree oasis!

20. jenny armour

jenny armour PetForums VIP

the reason i asked is because i use pet planet but not sure they have the variety zooplus may have, but the food i do order is a good price but you have to spend £29 for free delivery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice