Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

zooplus deliveries

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by ameliajane, Nov 3, 2012.

1. ameliajane

ameliajane PetForums VIP

Sorry in advance if this is a really stupid question but...

How do Zooplus deliveries work?

I'm moving soon from my tower block, where bulky deliveries have been almost impossible, to a house (yippeee!!)

Up to now Declan has had to be fed some of the less great foods because of the problems with deliveries but once i move i'd like to feed him better food by ordering in bulk from somewhere like zooplus.

However i work unpredictable days. Who delivers - is it Royal Mail or a private delivery. Can you choose a delivery day?

2. The Minkey

The Minkey PetForums Member

You can choose one of two delivery companies. Yodel which is the free one, or you can pay a supplement to get it delivered by ParcelForce. I just go with Yodel which is the default option.

You can't choose delivery day, but you can track delivery so you can see when it's out for delivery. you may be able to leave delivery instructions when you order so if you aren't in, they can leave it where instructed if you have somewhere you're happy for it to be left, but I can't remember if a signature is essential or not. I've been out when they've delivered before now and had note through door to say the box was left with neighbours.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice