UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if anyone can help, I would like to know if anybody knows if the Zooplus blue schmusy pouches are that horrible red tuna or the white tuna?
Please help

·
Registered
86 Posts
I haven't personally purchased these pouches but from past experience with Zooplus, anytime I've had a query about one of the products on their website, I've found their customer services team extremely helpful. I'd recommend either calling them or sending an email.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did that......but this was the answer i got back........which still doesn't tell me.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We would like to inform you that we state the following on the listing of 171036.1 Savings Pack Schmusy Fish 24 x 100 g - Tuna & Sardine: "Fish and fish by-products (50% tuna, 50% sardine)" which means that it will contain a mixture.

Sincerely,
Your zooplus Service Team

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.