Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zombies

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by StaffieLover1987, May 6, 2011.

1. StaffieLover1987

StaffieLover1987 PetForums Junior

Could zombies actually take over the world???I always think of stuff of wot to do and where to go if tha happens haha....imagine 28 weeks later happening all over the uk.....:eek::eek:

2. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Thing that always confses me about zombies is that why dont they just fall apart??:confused: I mean surely they would be stumbling about full of maggots, covered in flies and with birds pecking out their eyeballs?:confused:
    Isnt it more likely zombie survivors would all just run away and hide from the zombies then die from disease coz of all the squelchy people bits dropping off everywhere??:blink:

3. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

I love zombie films!! :D

I dunno if I fancy them Actually wondering the earth though :blink:

4. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Maybe just one zombie.......kept in the zoo!!:D

5. Vampyria

Vampyria PetForums VIP

6. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

now 28 days later is actually scary, those b***ers can run:eek:

7. iheartsonic

iheartsonic PetForums Senior

I've been worried about the Zombie apocalypse since I played Resident Evil on my DS the other day LOL!!

8. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

9. StaffieLover1987

Pmsl :thumbup1:

10. StaffieLover1987

:DStill want the zombie tho..........just so i can convert my house into zombie proof and get all the peetty and nessecitys i need.......local police station 2 mins away from mine pmsl :D :D :D :D :cornut: :cornut: :cornut:

11. Vampyria

Vampyria PetForums VIP

:D :D :D

Although, the first article utterly depends on zombies that are slow, mindless corpses. Any other zombies and we'd have to re-think those plans a bit :D

I forgot the 28 Days Later zombies could run (haven't watched it in a long time), although the scariest zombies I've "encounted" are the Fast Zombies in the Half Life 2 game. Sadly I can't find a decent videos, but imagine this (Fast Zombie - Combine OverWiki, the Half-Life and Portal wiki - Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Portal, Portal 2, Episode Three, and everything behind-the-scenes!) leaping twenty feet in the air towards you, howling and screaming and slashing at you with its claws. They are terrifying :D

12. iheartsonic

iheartsonic PetForums Senior

If I can't get through Resident Evil without messing myself I should probably leave Half Life alone then :lol: Because they were the slow and stupid ones... Unless you count the Hunters and Chimeras. :cryin: :cryin: Nightmares tonight....

13. Vampyria

Vampyria PetForums VIP

I've never played Resident Evil. Not sure why as those games are right up my alley. In HL you get the slow and zombies too, but also the fast zombies and poison zombies (slow, but they can kill you in one hit and they make scary moaning noises, too :lol:) aaand you get to play an entire section of the game that has nothing but zombies in! Not for the faint-hearted :D

14. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Sorry to inform you, they've already taken over this forum :cryin: :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice