Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zen :3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zenmeows, Dec 26, 2015.

1. zenmeows

zenmeows PetForums Newbie

Hello!

My name is Zen and I was a stray kitten that roamed the streets until my owner picked me up a week ago and took me home to spoil me rotten :3 No more stinky dumpster diving for food scraps, yeyyyyy!

She isn't sure of my age or what type of kitten I may be, but suspects I could be an oriental shorthaired mix because of my triangular shaped head and larger than common ears. I'll be making my first trip to the vet very, very soon!

I'm a very docile, playful fur ball, I love tummy scratches and giving cute nibbles, licks and bites on my owner's hand. I also insist in leaving my comfy, expensive basket, to slide under the blankets in the middle of the night and curl up by my owner's side - and then I always fart and wake her up, but sssshhhh! Also, the other day I had hiccups and couldn't understand/deal with them which made me scaredy and meowy >.<

Anyway, nice to meet you all <3

Look! It's me on the pictures below!
    Any idea what I could be? :3 :3 :3 :3

*meows* :3

#1 zenmeows, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    Wee T likes this.
  2. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice