Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zara has itvreally been 10 years since we lost you

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by danielled, Jun 4, 2011.

1. danielled

danielled Guest

In think it was 1998 mum and dad and my sister and me went to leigh cats and dogs home. We went to get our first cat. Mum and dad and my sister followed me. Dad said go on. Take your time to pick one. Saw one he hissed at me so looked at his notes not good with children they said. Your cute but can't take you. Then Zara I came to you loves children they said. I want Zara I want her. We payed for you Zara took you home. You settled in well. You scratched my hand, got into my room and ate one of my fish. How you got in I don't know my door was shut. Still we loved you. At the age of 3 you were run over, how did you get home. Dad rushed you to the vets. They kept you in. You were in there for 2 weeks. As a last resort they amputated your tail. That didn't work. You got worse. We had to have you put to sleep. I still have your collar Zara and the video of your first christmas you amusing grandma attacking the wrapping paper. Now it has been 10 years and 3 months. Love you Zara. I miss you.:( we lost here in think it was 2000 or 2001 she was 3.

#1 danielled, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
  2. highland

highland PetForums Newbie

You and Zara were really connected. You still have her collar, very touching!

Do you have another pet nowadays?

3. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

R.I.P Zara, sleep well.
    She sounds like a great cat.

4. danielled

danielled Guest

She was a good girl. She was really connected but not as connected to me as my third cat Toby was.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice