Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Zak and Weavers mum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Weaverbird, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Weaverbird

Weaverbird PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone,
    I am the proud new mum of Zak a brindle lurcher. I joined the forum to get handy hints and tips from other dog owners, then I can, hopefully, avoid making any mistakes with him.
    He's been with me for 4 days now and is showing all the promise of being a really good dog. He is pretty much paper trained with no accidents last night or so far today and he cried for only 5 minutes last night before going to sleep. I think he's a real star and I'm besotted already :001_tt1:

2. Weaverbird

Weaverbird PetForums Newbie

Sorry I forgot to mention Weaver, she is my Quaker parrot and will be 2 years old in June. She is a really smashing bird and very lovable. She can say a few words but is happier picking up silly sounds, her favourite sound, at the moment, is a squeaky toy which is rather annoying but at least it has stopped her copying the cough I have just had! :D

3. Susie61

Susie61 PetForums Junior

Welcome to the forum, I'm a newbie to joining this week, I've got 4 dogs 3 Border Collies and a greyhound.

Sounds like your doing a good job with your puppy have fun with him, and if you can take him puppy training you will really benefit from it.

Sue

4. coral.

coral. PetForums VIP

hello and welcome :D
    sounds like you have some great pets!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice