UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sat on here (again) and the housework is pilling up around me. Am trying to decide what to tackle first and what to leave as I dislike it the most.
Got ironing to do and cleaning the oven :eek: my two most hates in the house.
Whats your most disliked job, I say most coz do any of us really like doing it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont mind changing beds, love the smell of fresh sheets when I get into bed
Janice where did you find a man that enjoys ironing, I'm jealous

G

·
I hate housework full stop!

I don't mind Ironing,I do put the kids ironed clothes away otherwise they get hung up on the floor!

My worst job is cleaning the cooker,it doesn't help that I actually hate the damn thing and want a new one and second is the bathroom and toilet,it always looks like a hurricane has been through it after Liz has been in there. :eek:

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
I dont mind changing beds, love the smell of fresh sheets when I get into bed
Janice where did you find a man that enjoys ironing, I'm jealous
Oh i've got him well trained,you name the chore he will do it. The only job i won't let him do is the washing.Oh and i found him in a pub with my ex.:lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
I just hate getting started! lol

I have got quite a bit to do aswell because we've got oh's sister coming for dinner and she's never seen the house so she will want a tour! Got 2 flights ofstairs to hoover, I hate hoovering stairs!

x

G

·
Thats an easy one.....doing the dishes!!! We had a dishwasher at our old house which I loved but had no room for it at new house so back to the old fashioned way lol.

I dont mind everything else, ironing is OK once I get into it!! When I do, I normally try to get them out the washing machine as quickly as poss so they dont crease too much ;)

x

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Hi,

Mine is changing the duvet sheets, I get so flustered trying to get it right. I also hate hoovering the couches it drives me mad.I think any job in this heat is a nightmare lol!

Izzie

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Hi,

Mine is changing the duvet sheets, I get so flustered trying to get it right. I also hate hoovering the couches it drives me mad.I think any job in this heat is a nightmare lol!

Izzie
Ah now i learnt a tip from aggie and kim about putting on a duvet cover. You turn the cover inside out,grab the 2 corners from inside,grap the duvet and shake it down.pmsl not easy to explain but its so much easier.:D:D

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
I absolutely hate ironing! dont do it much cos OH loves it and he does a better job than me ...I have burnt a few holes in his shirts and trousers in times gone by :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin: - oh and changing bed covers - love it when you get in them all nice and fresh but hate stripping and putting new ones on- knackering!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I absolutely hate ironing! dont do it much cos OH loves it and he does a better job than me ...I have burnt a few holes in his shirts and trousers in times gone by :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin: - oh and changing bed covers - love it when you get in them all nice and fresh but hate stripping and putting new ones on- knackering!
By the time you have finished all the huffing and puffing of doing the bedding the only thing you are fit for is bed itself, either that or a very stiff drink!

I love ironing,its one of those jobs you can just do with your mind totally switched off while watching the soaps lol!

Izzie

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.