Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Your worst house work job?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bird, Jul 1, 2009.

1. bird

bird PetForums VIP

I'm sat on here (again) and the housework is pilling up around me. Am trying to decide what to tackle first and what to leave as I dislike it the most.
    Got ironing to do and cleaning the oven :eek: my two most hates in the house.
    Whats your most disliked job, I say most coz do any of us really like doing it. :rolleyes:

2. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

Changing bed's I hate it:rolleyes:

3. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I hate doing the ironing, but i'm lucky as my hubby finds it relaxing, how cool is that? pmsl:D:D:D

4. bird

bird PetForums VIP

I dont mind changing beds, love the smell of fresh sheets when I get into bed
    Janice where did you find a man that enjoys ironing, I'm jealous

5. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

I hate housework full stop!

I don't mind Ironing,I do put the kids ironed clothes away otherwise they get hung up on the floor!

My worst job is cleaning the cooker,it doesn't help that I actually hate the damn thing and want a new one and second is the bathroom and toilet,it always looks like a hurricane has been through it after Liz has been in there. :eek:

6. Dundee

Dundee Banned

LOL - I completely agree - I hate ironing, luckily my daughter finds it relaxing! Unfortunately, she's off to university in September !

7. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Oh i've got him well trained,you name the chore he will do it. The only job i won't let him do is the washing.Oh and i found him in a pub with my ex.:lol::lol::lol:

8. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I just hate getting started! lol

I have got quite a bit to do aswell because we've got oh's sister coming for dinner and she's never seen the house so she will want a tour! Got 2 flights ofstairs to hoover, I hate hoovering stairs!

x

9. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

Last night's washing up!!!

10. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Thats an easy one.....doing the dishes!!! We had a dishwasher at our old house which I loved but had no room for it at new house so back to the old fashioned way lol.

I dont mind everything else, ironing is OK once I get into it!! When I do, I normally try to get them out the washing machine as quickly as poss so they dont crease too much ;)

x

11. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Hi,

Mine is changing the duvet sheets, I get so flustered trying to get it right. I also hate hoovering the couches it drives me mad.I think any job in this heat is a nightmare lol!

Izzie

12. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Ah now i learnt a tip from aggie and kim about putting on a duvet cover. You turn the cover inside out,grab the 2 corners from inside,grap the duvet and shake it down.pmsl not easy to explain but its so much easier.:D:D

bird likes this.
  13. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

I do that :D still my worst job though. one more fag and a cuppa and i'm going to go for it:D

bird likes this.
  14. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

That duvet thing is a tad tricky if you're quite small and trying to do a king size duvet, as I know to my cost. I regularly get lost in folds of bedding!!

15. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

lol try pegging each corner thats another way of making it easier.;):D:D

16. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

OOH I will try that next time. Thanks Janice lol!

Izzie

17. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

I absolutely hate ironing! dont do it much cos OH loves it and he does a better job than me ...I have burnt a few holes in his shirts and trousers in times gone by :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin: - oh and changing bed covers - love it when you get in them all nice and fresh but hate stripping and putting new ones on- knackering!

18. nhamblin84

nhamblin84 PetForums Member

ironing and hoovering!!! grrrr!!! i get so hot and flustered even when the windows are wide open!!! :mad:

and i hate washin up! cause i dont like the dirty water hehe :eek:

19. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

By the time you have finished all the huffing and puffing of doing the bedding the only thing you are fit for is bed itself, either that or a very stiff drink!

I love ironing,its one of those jobs you can just do with your mind totally switched off while watching the soaps lol!

Izzie

20. Domoniques

Domoniques PetForums Senior

Hi
    All of it .lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice