Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Your thoughts

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by momentofmadness, Feb 9, 2012.

1. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

i curious just something i was thinking about after reading the GSD thread just..

Now if a man murdered your son what would justice be for you?

Just added.. murder your son or daughter or mother father or someone of significance..

#1 momentofmadness, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  2. DoodlesRule

DoodlesRule PetForums VIP

Death of whoever murdered him & nothing less

3. Kivasmum

Kivasmum PetForums VIP

this ^^^^^ but after a good few hours of torture!!!!!

(off to find the GSD thread :D)

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Death .. slowly

5. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

I agree with the others ... death , but very , very slowly

6. missP

missP PetForums Senior

to suffer in some horrible jail at the hands of some nasty people and then die a slow horrible death

7. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

I watched the film...The Lovely Bones this week, I think that sort of death would be suitable for him.

8. momentofmadness

All that have answered have a think now and think carefully..

If a dog did a bite.. on a major artery.. and Your child died.. or mother father or someone of significance.. What should be the punishment of the dog?

9. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

Death is an easy way out, I would make him a vegetable. So he suffered for the rest of his natural life.

10. momentofmadness

He wouldn't pay.. it be the family who pay.. Sometimes the death sentence brings closure to a family...

But please read my post before this..xx

11. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

A dog doesnt think and plan a murder, it reacts right ? a human is evil not an animal, I would still want the dog pts though so it didnt bite again either that or taken to a farm in the outback away from kids. It would depend on what triggered it.

12. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

If the dog was noted for being unreliable & wasn't biting in play & I guess if it bit hard enough to cause a death then it wouldn't be in play. The dog should be put down.

13. momentofmadness

We as people can not really know why a dog would turn and bite .. could we.. we can take a guess.. maybe it was in pain.. etc.. But they are guesses.. How many people murder and get away with it and we can speak to them.. and they get away because the claim insanity..

But you know that really you wouldn't want that murderer to carry on with their life..

But we make excuses for dogs all the time.. I know you can't believe all you read .. But just think sometimes we do forget they are animals and are unpredictable no matter how many times they been licking your face in a friendly manner..
    I think a third of the people bitten possibly forget that..

14. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

I will stay out of the original question, but if a dog any dog bit for no reason (not a nip) I would more than likely PTS....if I knew for sure which dog it was

15. momentofmadness

The reason i put both but separately.. Is many dog lovers will defend a dog.. but not a human..

16. Kivasmum

Kivasmum PetForums VIP

that is a difficult one because if it was a human that killed your child, then they did so knowing right from wrong, logical thinking, malice etc etc....
    however, a dog is different as their behaviour is usually in reaction to something without thinking it through first :confused:

i suppose it would depend on the reason for the attack?? was it provoked etc...... i really dont know how i would feel but i hope i never have to find out either :nonod:

17. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I would defend a human as well If they were mentally ill, but the issue with that is everybody claims to be mentally ill these days :rolleyes: so I say burn them all :w00t: It would be very rare to have a dog that attacked for the **** of it and Im not defending the action But kids are normally the reason they attack anyway, poking eyeballs and pinching etc, its instinct to protect yourself when tampered with and a dogs no different just not as aware of consequences.

18. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Being left in a room with that person swiping my Stanley Blade around and the bottle of Bleach to splash on his/her wound's. LONGGGGG slow painful DEATH.

19. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

The truth about what happens when your son or daughter are murdered the Police arrest him before you know who it is, put them in protective custody (so any friends on the inside don't get close) then the judge feels sorry for the bas###d and he is out in 835 days...NO JUSTICE

Now what would I have liked to do I would have liked him to suffer and meet the family he did this too...Although he probably would not have walked away at that time

20. DoodlesRule

DoodlesRule PetForums VIP

If a person killed someone close to you by accident then it would not be murder so probably would not wish them dead like I would a murderer. If a dog attacked and killed for no reason then would have to say PTS - if my own dog attacked & killed someone for no reason then would have to have him PTS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice