Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Your help is needed!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lozzie, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Lozzie

Lozzie PetForums Newbie

Hi

I am a new member of this forum and it's all quite new to me, so anyone with any info to help me make the most of it, please get in touch.

I am in need of some answers to some questions related to a self employment business plan that I have to offer pet sitting services in the Middlesbrough area. Whatever your answers are will help me to decide if it's worth a try or not!

My services would include:
    -Small pet boarding ie rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters etc.
    -Home visits for all pets whilst owners are away.
    -Dog walking - 1/2 hour or 1 hour.
    -Dog day care - drop dog off at my place while owner goes to work and pay same price as an hours walk.

My main questions are 'Would you use a service like that in your area?' plus 'How much per month would you willingly spend on such a service?' - I currently spend £100 per month for half hour walks each working day, do you think that is unreasonable?

I hope you all have some feedback - both positive and negative and you dont have to live in my area for your response to be valued.

Thanks and get in touch

Loz x

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Welcome - good luck in your new venture.

I pay £8 for my 2 dogs to be walked with 2 other dogs for 40 minutes. (not including pick up and drop off times)
    I use the service twice a week.
    My dog walker is CRB checked and has a certificate in dog first aid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice