Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Your first concert?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ducky, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

Fairly straightforward from the title.

what was you first concert you ever went to?

and what was the best concert you've ever been to?

the first one i ever went to was 5ive. or steps. i cant remember which was first, they were fairly close together. i cant actually remember the 5ive one at all. but steps were amazing. cheesytastic. i think i was like 14 maybe.

the best one ive been to is a harder question. id say seeing daft punk live was a fairly amazing experience. but i also though system of a down was one of the best gigs ever! what an atmosphere! however seeing the backstreet boys(my childhood obsession) was just amazing! but i didnt see them til a coupla years ago after they made their comeback! now iv seen them twice!!

2. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Tweenies LIVE! And it's the only one I've been to so it'll have to be the best so far :blushing:

3. Michelle666

Michelle666 PetForums Senior

My first was Take That when I was 11. It was fantastic.

My favourite concert was Take That Beautiful world, Im now 23 years old, and they are still fantastic, is not better!!!

4. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

First concert was The Singing Kettle :D And the best was P!nk. Wish I had bought tickets for her coming back in October :( 2nd best I'd say is Green Day :D

5. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Bros or was it Bross ? :blushing:

6. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Bon Jovi when i was 15.

Im hoping to see Porcupine Tree in Helsinki in October.

I havent been to many. Did see Micheal Jackson when i was 17, he put on a great stage show.

7. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

My first concert was Steps lol.

The best concert I've been to, is Anastacia.

She was fantastic live, so down to earth, talked to the crowd a lot and was just amazing lol.
    x

8. TabbyRoad

TabbyRoad Banned

Best concert ever was Bruce Spingsteen last year in Cardiff.

Not only is a sexy piece of manliness but for 60yrs old he can put many artists half his age to shame with the amount of energy he puts into his show.

YUM!

[​IMG]

9. bird

bird PetForums VIP

It was some teen band from the seventies called Flintlock, I really wanted to go see bay city rollers but my mam wouldnt let me. :(
    Seen loads since that day of various music types, the absolute best of the best just has to be AC/DC, just so so so yep the best:D :D :D

10. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I think my first was my best! it was the day after my 18th birthday, me and my two best mates from school travelled on the train to Glasogw, we were booked into the EuroHostel for the night, and went off to the Barowlands to see Finch.
    I had been obsessed with them for months, but not being able to aford the cd I spent all my time online on their website listening to them! Lol

we met up with the guy I fancied and his friends after the gig and went for a drink. It was a really fun night. The gig was amazing- there is nothing like having your first gig experience!

Since then I have been to many. Some bands (The Used, H.I.M) I have seen 3 times. I would love to go to another gig but we just can't afford it right now. I love the atmosphere and love hearing bands live :D

x

11. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

The first concert I went to was Duran Duran when I was 14 :blushing: I thought it was amazing!!! I'd flown back from Spain the same day so I was shattered but it was a great night! :D

12. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Ive seen H.I.M twice. Went to their really cool halloween gig a few years back.

Hoping to go to Tavastia one year.

13. kath123

kath123 Guest

my first concert was to see the stereophonics and the manics on the millenium. I thought it was awful. im not a great lover of live music. x

14. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

My first concert was Dead or Alive. :D

15. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

First ever, and prob last - MJ's History concert. I had the time of my life.

16. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

My first concert was Motorhead when I was about 19
    best concert ... hmmm , id have to say Metallica on their Black tour

17. Nicci

Nicci Guest

My first concert was Iron Maiden when I was 15 :D

Seen many, many artists have many favorites, Tina Turner is probably high on my list of faves along with Elton John.

18. BALOO J.

BALOO J. Guest

I was never allowed to go to concerts, my parents were very protective, so my daughter took me to see The Osmonds 50th anniversary. for my 49th birthday, I sang until my voice went & danced all the way through.so I took her to see Take That 'Circus' for her birthday, out of this world def the best. I saw Elton John but didn't think he put his all into it & I saw the Blue Man Band very good. So I am definatly making up for it now.:001_tt2:

19. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Im jealous. My dream is to see Metallica.

20. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Just keep your eyes peeled, theres a lot of good bands back on the road :D Iron Maiden et al. Yes I'm biased as ACDC were the first proper band I saw and last saw them about 10 yrs ago, didnt get tickets for the last tour earlier this year they sold out in about 2 mins. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice