Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

young bengal in need of home or foster home

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by kelly-joy, May 3, 2011.

1. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

Hi my name is Kelly-joy I co run Animal Lifeline UK We help rescues with various thing such as home checking,Transport,Re homing,fostering etc . We have been asked by a pedigree cat rescue we with with to try to find an experienced home or foster home for a young Bengal who is about 18 to 21 months old. He has been neutered,Vaccinated,wormed and de flead and has had a full health check up with no health problems found.
    He has sadly been re homed twice he attacked the new owners dog and the 2nd home he attacked a child on a trampoline. we are not sure if these attacks were just normal Bengal rough housing or were indeed vicious and would really like to find someone with Bengal experience to foster him to access his behaviour so we can get a better understanding of the type of home needed for him. He is currently in Northamptonshire but we will help with transport to get him elsewhere in the UK if anyone can help. If anyone can help please could you email me at
    Kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Best wishes Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK team:)

2. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

here is a pic of him. Can anyone help please?
    [​IMG]

3. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

Bengal cat Club Welfare have agreed to take him so they will be able to access him and find him the right home which is great news:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice