Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

You never know where. . . . . .

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haeveymolly, Jul 4, 2009.

1. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

your pups are really going, breeders can only do their best to get the right owners, I have just learnt that mollys sister has just had pups, at not yet 1 year old my friend is a breeder (not big time) of working springers, excellent bloodlines, health tested, the works they kept one of the pups we had another but i found out last night that one of them who went not too far away from here, had an accidental (i use the term accidently very loosley) mating. She will be 1 on the 19th of this month. O.M.G that is soooo young.:mad:

2. ~Tete

~Tete PetForums Member

aw poor doggy! but thats not as bad as this one:
    People down the road from me bought 2 dogs - brother and sister - I said be careful they'll mate and you'll get inbred puppies "oh no dont worry, their brother and sister they wont mate" bitch in her first heat, the male got her, 9 weeeks later, puppies galore, poor dog, they kept a puppy and the mother and father dogs have "gone to stay with a friend while they are neutered" tthat was about 4 months ago...

3. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Awwww those poor girls are only pups still themselves :(:( Are these people just ignorant or plain stupid! :mad:

4. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

:eek: that is disgusting! Absoloutely dreadful! :mad:

And Haeveymolly that is another dreaful sotry, poor dog, she isn't but a baby herself :(

This the complete other end of the stick, but a guy at the shows we do commented about Bess he said 'Hello puppy' I corrected him (politely) saying she was 2 and half. He said, she is still a baby, i said they aren't because at years they can have pups. He said, would you subject a two year old child to having pups? I said Well a dog dies at the age og 15-17 so wehat are you suggesting. He said they are babies all the life. :confused: Odd man

5. haeveymolly

You just cant believe the mentality of some people the ones you have spoke about obviously think dogs have morals "brother wouldnt do that to his sister) O.M.G.

I have just rung my friend the breeder and to honest they are devastated, but as i said you can only do your best to find the right owners, the owners whos "pup" has just had pups had a male springer like us and they were pleased they had already has experience of springers, lived near to fields and woods and thats all you can do. Such a shame, this has happened.

6. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

so sad, yes can't believe some people, dogs just dont have morals a male dog will mate any female in season, That is the reason i am lucky now to be Brackens's new owner, because he kept trying it on with his daughter!!

7. haeveymolly

Strange man!!! If i meet owners with dogs especially springers as they do mature slower,and they are complaining about certain aspects of training and they are under 2 i always say "he/she is still a baby" but i mean in terms of maturity as in training they still have a lot of puppy traits, but they are not actually "puppies" Oh you do meet some odd people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice