Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

You lot have done it again

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Aug 6, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Kept me up way past my bed time I mean :D Lol

OH went off to bed about an hour ago, me saying I will be up shortly. He is bound to be snoring away by now... On my side of the bed too!!
    Which means once I have managed to shove him over to give me enough room he will just roll back over and squish me.

Why don't I just sleep on his side of the bed?? Because it is under the slanted ceiling/wall so when I get up I would bang my head. Either that or the oh would forget I was there and squish me anyway! Lol

I'm going to have to wake the dogs up... Dave is lying on the couch with his head hanging off and he is snoring, really loudly!!

Maybe I'll just go and make sure there are no posts I have missed.......
    Does anyone know of a cure to this addiction?? :D

xnightx

2. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Lol.....i was going to bed an hour ago :eek: Got caught up in 'games' :D :D

My son is chatting away on his headset to his mates & keeps asking when I'm going to bed!!! The cheek of it! :D

Nite xx

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Is anybody here?!?! I'm all alone :yikes:

PG get to bed!!

4. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

PG there is no cure you just have to run with it :001_tt2:

5. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Lol don't I know it.
    I have only just finished making OH lunch, letting the dogs out and feeding them, now I am already on here looking for anything interesting that happened whilst I was sleeping! I think I am well and truly addicted! :D Lol!

Off back to bed for an hour, son is stil sleeping and I didn't sleep well atall lastnight as OH was like a radiator lying next to me even though I had the window open! Lol

x

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I slept with a kitten in my arms all night. Best way to wake up to a drowsy kitten batting at your face :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice