UK Pet Forums Forum banner

You know youve got pets when...

735 views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  MissTwister 
#1 ·
you live in a bungalow and need a stairgate....

#9 ·
When the day gets dark and you watch TV and theres a head on your lap looking for a fuss...

or youve gone to bed, turned the lights off and the gap gets filled by something in the dark...

or youve kneeled down to get something under the sofa and you feel your butt has attracted attention

or when youve run out to the ice cream nav, sat down with the cornet and flake and have three faithfull buddies waiting to help eat it

or youve spent more in Morrisons on dog food (dry) dog food (wet) dog treats than you have on human food

checking PF again....

#14 ·
i love that pic haha

mine

95 percent of the things on your hard drive are pet related things IE phots/vids

when you go food shopping you question whether the pets can have said food and if they cant you dont get it

they get more presents at christmas than most peoples kids

you call them your babies

you are 'mummy' and your boyfriend is 'daddy'

you talk in a baby voice to them

you get a calendar, a t-shirt, a mug and a keyring with their pictures on

you plan on getting more things with their pictures on

when you miss them when you go out

#18 ·
When you smile when woken up at 2am as a cat wants a cuddle.

When your morning routine involves going outside in the freezing cold and rain in your PJs to check the hens water hasn't frozen.

#22 ·
When you jump out of bed at 2am cos the dog coughs or whimpers, but dont notice the wife/hubby/OH was up being poorly

When you look first for your socks in the dogs basket

When youve more pet bowls than dinner plates

#26 ·
you cant get to sleep because of hamsters in their wheels
Ditto with rats here:laugh:

Shame the Annoying Lodger (aka hubby's mate) isn't here any more to enjoy them, I got a perverse amount of enjoyment giving the rats nuts in their shells so they gnawed away all night long:devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.