UK Pet Forums Forum banner

yorks/bsh braggs

3K views 40 replies 11 participants last post by  carolmanycats 
#1 ·
hi all.. we are all back in one piece(teach you mr pearman..:devil:)..

skye miss behaving got reserve grand 1st open 2 1st and a 3rd sides..:thumbup:

ginga ninja got 1st open (gained 2nd MC), 2 1st and a 3rd in sides..:thumbup:

pics to follow...

@..we love bsh.. you were robbed..:D

#8 ·
Oh! you should have done :D I found princess raggs by just saying "Um, are you Princess Raggs?" and desperately hoping she said yes and not giving me a 'keep away from me' look.... :p
I'd already embarrassed myself enough!
Never having been to a show before, I didn't know about all the stuff they have on the stalls.
So there was me walking into the atrium, screeching at the top of my lungs 'OMG LOOK, THEY SELL GRAU!!!' :eek:
Some lady turned round and stared at me like I was some kind of loon :eek:

#9 ·
Darcy got a first in her open and was considered for best of variety which was fab! It was actually her Mum who got best burmese and went forward to best in show!

Remy, my choc, was going for his first Imperial Premier and it was withheld!! Don't know why, I'll have to wait for the reports. He's never had WH before so I'll be interested to see the reason!!

I stewarded and had a fab day, mainly in the asian section but with some Burmese and ped pets!! Lots of cuddles for me (and lots of bengals hissing at me!!)

#15 ·
Missed you all except RCMadd who we already know.

Had a brill day, a VERY lucky judge change for Joshy but it did mean a counter signature, again a lucky choice of judge for that so he won his 2nd Olympian at the Yorkshire in a class of 4, he also got Reserve in a class of 5 in the British SH, to the cat he beat into Reserve in the Yorkshire show. He won BOB in both shows, then got 2 firsts and 1 second in sides in the Yorkshire and a first and a second in the BSH, don't know about the last class as the result never went up :-(

Dream won Olympians out of 2 in both shows, BOB in one, then got 2 first and a 2nd in the Yorkshire and 1 first and 2 seconds in the BSH show then went on be be best Non Pedigree in the BSH show.

Also took Tiffany in the ped section, 2 Reserve Imperial Grand Prems, BOB in both and a red card day in sides in the Yorkshire show, then a 1st, a 2nd andf a 3rd in the BSH show.

Will pop pics up sometime but at moment am on mobile dongle as home broadband is kaputt again :-(

#20 ·
Saw your red mitted. I was quite interested in him as he was the only red series present, and I have a red too! He's a fair bit darker than Theo though.
Lovely cat :001_wub:
He is also darker than his sister, daisy, who we are now thinking is a cream mitted rather than red, also he is still not quite 10 mth old

#22 ·
hi all.. we are all back in one piece(teach you mr pearman..:devil:)..

skye miss behaving got reserve grand 1st open 2 1st and a 3rd sides..:thumbup:

ginga ninja got 1st open (gained 2nd MC), 2 1st and a 3rd in sides..:thumbup:

pics to follow...

@..we love bsh.. you were robbed..:D
lol i was gutted getting that 2nd oh well i had a great day and was good to get to grips with how it works and ill defo be back ..with a different cat :glare:

oh and was great to meet you,it was weird talking with people then realising you knew that person from here.

#26 ·
Got my write up!

Large and well developed for age. Strong head shape, the ears are of medium size and are well place. The profile shows a good curve to the nose and a chin of good depth. Expressive eye shape, good bright blue eye colouring. Pale blue colouring on the points. The mid length coat is silky in texture and has pale glacial colouring. Strong well developed body with sturdy limbs, good tail length with a good full brush.

Couldn't want for better than that :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.