Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Yogi blocked the loo.

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by vivien, Jul 20, 2021.

1. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

My boys aren’t eating very much during the day in this heat. They are eating more at night. When I came down this morning, Yogi had been to the loo. So I put it down the loo pulled the chain. To my horror it had blocked and all the water was coming to the rim of the loo. So I had the job of unblocking it. I wouldn’t mind but he isn’t even a full sized Maine Coon due to his illness as a kitten. I swear he does bigger poo than my German shepherd Gemma does. He usually uses the garden and it gets bagged up and put in the rubbish. But where my boys are only really eating at night because of this heat, they are using their trays at night I hope you and your furkids are all okay.
    Viv xx

slartibartfast, Charity and ewelsh like this.
  2. ewelsh

ewelsh PetForums VIP

Oh no Viv oh Yogi, better out than in though. X

All good thanks Viv, all my girls are cool thanks to their devoted worn-out hot slave :D

vivien likes this.
  3. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

Good to hear you are all okay.
    Viv xx

4. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Yayyyy way to go Yogi ,what better way to embarrass your mum than to have her nearly needing to call an emergency plumber [​IMG]

vivien, ewelsh and Charity like this.
  5. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

Toppy's like that, he's always done huge poos, I think his bowel must be size XL :Jawdrop

Certainly was a good job you managed to clear it yourself Viv, imagine explaining to a p!umber how it got blocked and saying the cat did it. :Hilarious

Ali71, Treaclesmum, vivien and 3 others like this.
  6. Ringypie

Ringypie PetForums VIP

:D Oh no! Glad you managed to get it sorted or it could have been very embarrassing! Parsnip does enormous poos too, we joke that it looks as though a Labrador has been in the litter tray - and he never hides it either so the bathroom always smells awful after he’s been in there.

Ali71 and vivien like this.
  7. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

He would never believe that a cat had done it . . . it's like ''the dog ate my homework'' excuse!:Cat:Cat

vivien likes this.
  8. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

Thank you for your replies everyone. I’m glad I’m not alone having a cat that does huge poos lol. I’m just glad I could clear it. I hope he goes back to going during the day again soon. He does stink when he goes. :eek: He usually uses the garden. I then bag it up and put it in the rubbish. At least I could laugh about it. I don’t know about your areas but we had the humdinger of a storm this afternoon. Even a mini tornado. We had hailstones as big as ice cubes. My garden is a mess at the moment. But the leaves that are all over my garden aren’t even from any of my plants. My plants also have been ripped apart, and my daughter that lives 2 courtyards up from me had her barbecue tossed across the garden. I am frightened of storms at the best of times. But this one was super scary. I hope you had better weather this afternoon.

ewelsh likes this.
  9. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

10. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

OMG Viv I can just imagine how scared you were :eek: Hows your Jasmine looking ? I bet it doesn't need a hair cut now ;)
    You did say you thought there was going to be a thunder storm but that sounds as though it was a bit more than just a thunder storm :eek:xx

11. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

The Jasmin is ok but my fuchsias are peppered with holes from the hailstones. Steve says the leaves I don’t recognise in my garden are acer leaves. So goodness knows where they came from. Xx

ewelsh and buffie like this.
  12. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

An Acer tree ;) :D xx

vivien and ewelsh like this.
  13. Isolette

Isolette PetForums Member

I never see what my cats eject. They rarely use an indoor tray. Surrounded here by literally acres of wild land so they go there and then the rain comes..

vivien likes this.
  14. ewelsh

ewelsh PetForums VIP

We had a similar storm here too, it was a big one! The girls and I were running around the garden enjoying the BIG rain drops, that was short lived when the ruddy big hail started :Hilarious

sorry about your garden Viv, someone has half an acer tree then :D

vivien and buffie like this.
  15. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

EB2940D1-66A6-4629-8E03-0EF437FDEA66.gif I pity the person that lost all those leaves. We have just finished clearing up the garden. There is a drain at the bottom of the garden that’s hard to get to, due to Steve building a shed. It was full of them. :rolleyes:

viv xx

ewelsh and buffie like this.
  16. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

I think they have a nearly bald tree. We only have a pocket sized garden but it still took a while to clear. We are certainly having some strange weather.
    Viv xx

ewelsh likes this.
  17. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

They will probably be glad come autumn , less leaves for them to clear up ;) x

ewelsh and vivien like this.
  18. Isolette

We have no trees out here because of the ferocious gales we get. Big wild fuchsias are the nearest we get. And elderberry bushes.. I miss trees.

19. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

That is a shame. Especially as trees clean the air we breath. I love fuchsias, those hailstones put great big holes in the leaves.
    Viv xx

20. Isolette

Given we are an island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean our air is wondrously clean
    The storms prevent anything tall.. .. Our fuschias are the wild ones. and we have gorse etc The bees adore them

Treaclesmum likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice