Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Yeyyeyyeyyey!!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by cassie01, Aug 10, 2009.

1. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

unfortunatly someone broke into OHs work car and stupidly stole the satnav holder!! I dont know why but they did.

you are probably wondering why this is good news and i am yeying

This is good news because hes become very scared that someone will get into the garage to steal/damage his "precious" car, so he has taken it back to his parents to live until we move. The garage is secure anyway but this is a show car and his pride and joy, so hes really worried about it. needless to say i hate it!!!!

However the garage is now empty!!!! OH has said that if im good this week we can go and visit flopsy and smokey in their foster home the weekend and we can see about having them in the garage. Obviously after a good cleaning!! Im SO excited, been wanting them for ages but thought i was going to have to wait till we moved and they might have been gone before then as i have no idea when that would have happened!!!

YEY YEY YEY YEY im sooooo happy, im in love with these boys!!!!!

in case you dont remember them heres the link again

RSPCA Walsall & District Branch

Just have to try to be good now. will have to cook him lots of nice things me thinks!!! Im so glad someone was stupid enough to steal a pretty worthless holder!!! YEY

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

:):):) this is great

stupid cars and stupid thieves

3. rottiesloveragdolls

pmsl thats funny :smilewinkgrin: and brilliant news :D

4. AmyCruick

AmyCruick PetForums VIP

Aw! They are beautiful rabbits! It must be fate... you were obviously meant to have them! :D

5. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

thats exactly what i thought because i cant believe they are still there. someone must be keeping them back for me

6. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

I remember these two awww u sooo need to have them:D silly car theives!

keep us updated!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice