UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday night's start now - crappy XFactor is back :rolleyes5:

Already seems really tacky, why open the voting lines before they even sing. Are they that bad the producers are panicking ? lol

Err sorry these Boys cannot sing - VERY weak and sound flat

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
i point blank refuse to watch it anymore.
i saw any advert where they were all singing that one leona lewis did, every one of them sounded like a wailing cat, were too skinny had way too much make up on and too much crap in their hair. its not about the voice/talent its about who looks good enough.
its why i dont watch much tv anymore
sorry i'll get off my soap box

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bahahahaha he sounded really weak . But the judges loved him so i must be deaf :laugh:

G

·
[youtube_browser]B4CTReuSw08[/youtube_browser]

This guy is all i hear about on the radio...and he makes me wanna spew...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Ella to win!!!!!!!
Shes been my favourite since the auditions. I wish they could choose their own songs to sing, I would love to hear some of the other songs shes written, such a talented young lady. I haven't seen it tonight will watch catch up tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Shes been my favourite since the auditions. I wish they could choose their own songs to sing, I would love to hear some of the other songs shes written, such a talented young lady. I haven't seen it tonight will watch catch up tomorrow.
She probably could have sang her own song if she had one matching the theme lucy spraggon did! I am actually loving x-factor this year I think generally the standard is quite high! Although louis in my opinion has made a mistake putting two boy bands through when there was some really talented and unique ones to chose from! Saying that boy bands get the votes from all the teenie bops who watch it!

Ella was my favourite last night but closely followed by a few others!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Im about to watch last nightd now, shall let you know what I think to them lol, theres only really about three that I actually like, and I already reeallllly don't like that gylan or w.e his name is!

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
She probably could have sang her own song if she had one matching the theme lucy spraggon did! I am actually loving x-factor this year I think generally the standard is quite high! Although louis in my opinion has made a mistake putting two boy bands through when there was some really talented and unique ones to chose from! Saying that boy bands get the votes from all the teenie bops who watch it!

Ella was my favourite last night but closely followed by a few others!
I agree! The groups catagory is really weak and alot of talented ones got overlooked....but then again Louie is always crap at choosing acts!!:rolleyes:
There are some very talented singers in this year not just your usual attractive talentless airheads. Even Rylan is a better singer then the usual novelty act!:D

·
Premium Member
33,946 Posts
Never watched it, never will :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.