UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was such a beautiful day yesterday so I took the camera out..

We discovered a new path which took us to a small but beautiful woodland. Horace loves finding new places to explore so he was all excited, spotted a nice pond and ran full speed, jumping in but judging by how fast he got out I think it was a little deeper than he anticipated! He didn't half smell after it! :laugh:

Here are some pictures, part 2 to follow:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful photos of a very handsome boy :D The third one of part one is my favourite :001_tt1:
Thank you lips, I think technically it's probably not a very good picture but I really like it for some reason, it makes me smile! A bit like this... :D

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Lovely pics looks like a nice place to walk and contemplate.........

...... how on earth are you going get the stink out of Horace's coat :D

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lovely pics looks like a nice place to walk and contemplate.........

...... how on earth are you going get the stink out of Horace's coat :D
Thank you Moon, we found one new path a few weeks back which opens up in all directions leading onto other new walks so we are finally coming to the end (I think) of finding them all!

As I was standing in the woodland taking it all in, I thought it would be a perfect spot to just sit and contemplate.. then it dawned on me that I'd have no chance as Horace was rushing about like a loony, making a right old racket as he did! So I shall settle for just enjoying the beauty and feel of the woodland.

Oh and it makes for a great game of hide n seek!

I am looking forward to heavy frosts and snow though as I hope to get some nice pictures around that area and also excitied to see if Horace will love the snow as much as I think he will!

Horace tried his best to assure me that he didn't stink.. but my nose told me otherwise, so he had a lovely soapy shower when we got home!

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
It is such a brilliant feeling when you discover a beautiful new place isn't it? Lovely photos although I'm glad I couldn't smell him!! The third photo is my favourite - looks as if he's breathing fire :eek:.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is such a brilliant feeling when you discover a beautiful new place isn't it? Lovely photos although I'm glad I couldn't smell him!! The third photo is my favourite - looks as if he's breathing fire :eek:.
He was a dragon just before snapping that picture, shapeshifting at it's finest!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.