Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

yesterday

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by chloe231188, Aug 16, 2009.

1. chloe231188

chloe231188 PetForums Newbie

yesterday i took my little kitten poppy to see her brother and sisters before they go there new homes in a few weeks time. my friend is currently fostering them until there a bit older.
    poppy didnt really know who they were at the start, considering she only left the litter a few days ago. tho after a while she was soon running around and playing with them..and by the end of the night they were all snuggled up together fast asleep on the sofa..was very sweet!

My kitten poppy and the rest of the kittens (my friend is fostering) were born on the 2nd of july. it is their mothers 2nd litter of kittens, my other 6 month kitten mia is from the first litter. it makes me quite upset to the see the mother cat charlie at only 1 year old having her second litters of 6 kittens already, at such a young age..tho i was reasured by the owners that she is getting spayed on thursday, though its only if she isnt pregnant again with her third litter! i just hope and pray she isnt pregnant again!

me and my friend have been on a mission trying to find these kittens homes. we saw before how the first litter weren't really looked after properly by the owners, (it was really a case of them not really knowing how to look after kittens) fortunately the first litter found homes quite quickly..and i wanted to find the second lot of kittens a home as soon as possible!! we've found four of them good homes..and 1 of those 4 is my new little kitten poppy!! :) however ive heard that the owners want to keep the other two..i just hope they will look after them..and atleast get them neutered when there old enough!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice