Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Yesterday I had 6 fish now I have 5 in the pond

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by danielled, Jun 3, 2016.

1. danielled

danielled Guest

Cash has joined his best fish friend greedy guts Marley. My sister found Cash full name Cashmere but always called him Cash for short floating belly up in the pond. She said she didn't have a clue why so she put him on the small wall so I could see if I could find out why but no signs of illness or anything. Just yesterday he was going mad chasing the food I gave them and I mean forgetting he is/was a goldfish and acting like a dolphin which he often did when food was around for them. Our Jorja bless her was devastated we just couldn't console her. We only managed to console her when my sister said I know what we will do tomorrow me you and aunty Dan will go and get some fish for the tank and you can choose them and name them if you want. So that is tomorrow's plan. RIP Cash you pretty fish you were a good boy though a bit daft but not as daft as Buddy.

FeelTheBern likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice