UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Fluffy kitten (max) has done nothing but chase poor Sia (who is 5 and grumpy) since arriving in July and its been upsetting her..she's been hissing and growling a lot and not coming downstairs much. However, the last few days she's been a bit more adventurous and holding her own more....I just went upstairs into our bedroom to find them both snoozing next to each other! YAAAAAAAAAY! Amazing!!! :D:D:D

How long has it taken your cats to integrate with a new cat?

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
My Fluffy kitten (max) has done nothing but chase poor Sia (who is 5 and grumpy) since arriving in July and its been upsetting her..she's been hissing and growling a lot and not coming downstairs much. However, the last few days she's been a bit more adventurous and holding her own more....I just went upstairs into our bedroom to find them both snoozing next to each other! YAAAAAAAAAY! Amazing!!! :D:D:D

How long has it taken your cats to integrate with a new cat?
Sounds like great progress!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Rocco arrived in August and they still have issues. Some days are better than others, like when I find them spooning on my bed but I've noticed that this improvement doesn't come in a straight line but in a bunch of ups and downs that eventually will become more ups than downs.

I hope that when when he becomes an adult (he's just six months now) he will be a kinder cat to Ari.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I'm jealous! I'm still waiting 14 months on! Fluffy the resident cat is still hissing and growling at Leo and Susie. She's worse when she's taken by surprise. I don't think she will ever accept them fully. Having said that I have seen Fluffy and Leo sitting at opposite sides of the room recently. Hopefully the cold weather will bring Fluffy indoors more often so she can get more exposure living in close proximity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.