Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Yayyyyy

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by donna.n, May 4, 2011.

1. donna.n

donna.n PetForums Member

just come back from vets and Chocolate is fine. The vet said she definatley didnt have a upper respitory infection. She said shes a vocal rat and shes making her presence known.

She said to carry on taking the baytril til friday then stop. They are now on shredded paper bedding which they both love. Chocolate is running around, play fighting with her sister.

Just soo happy that shes ok.

2. Cherpi

Cherpi PetForums Senior

Yay, that's good then :D!

3. donna.n

donna.n PetForums Member

yeah it is. She climbing up my arms and everythin now. When I was having my tea she sqeaked at me and I said to her hang on a minute mummys having her tea and she looked at me and winked as if to say ok mummy bless her I love her to bits.

Her sister (sponge) is still shy and has bitten me and hubby but were gettin there with her it's gunna take time and I dont mind cos I've got all the time in the world for them both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice