Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

yayy :)

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by rhian d, Apr 1, 2011.

1. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

yay my 3 fussy boys like the grau cat food :D :D they are not too kean on the chicken and turkey ones but they scoffed down all the others which i was really suprised at as they are sooo fussy. i was down to just 2 flavours of the natures menu and that would be so boring for them every day having the same thing i am so happy them like the grau. mind u i should have listened to hoobs first time and gone with this before the amodia carne but ah well trial and error

2. Ren

Ren PetForums Senior

Yay :) Have you tried Smilla yet? My kitty loves it, especially the tuna one, he goes mad for it :lol:

3. koekemakranka

koekemakranka PetForums VIP

:D Congrats, hope it goes well and they don't "decide", like my cats, after 24 hours, that they actually don't like it. :p :(:tongue_smilie:

4. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

This was my latest one to try ... drumroll please ..... Molly actually ate more than a few mouthfuls!!! :thumbup:

5. honeysmummy

honeysmummy PetForums VIP

might try Smilla yet for my 2..dont want them to get bored of grau so will alternate them :)

6. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

no i have not tried smilla but i am shocked they have eaten so much of these. i got the 6 pack from zooplus as a trial and the first one i put down for them was either chicken or turkey i dont speak german so god knows which one it was the pictures look the same lol but they didnt like it and the last one i put down was the other of the two which they havn't eaten either but the rest were successful so i put in and order for more and i just hope they will eat them in time.

i dont wanna try them with lots of diff things all at the same time as they really r fussy.

7. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

This might help

Pute - Turkey
    Gefluegel - Poultry
    Herz und Leber - Heart and Liver
    Lamm - Lamb
    Rind - Beef
    Seelachs - Salmon
    Thunfisch - Tuna

;)

8. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

thanks hoobs i guessed all the rest of them from the pics on tin and the german words but i didnt know the difference between turkey and chicken well poultry all i know is they didnt eat either of them but i suppose its a compromise :)

9. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

It is interesting that they don't like those 2 flavours....the only 2 that I had tried on my gang, and they were not too keen either.
    Maybe I should try Grau again in the other flavours.;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice