Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

yah its Friday

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by piggybaker, Oct 11, 2013.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

Had a tough day at work today, but glad the weekend is here, have cancelled all for the weekend as i feel shattered, i think the cold maybe trying to worm its way back but have lots of work to do for work, so will try and keep it light for the weekend.

so what you all up to this weekend

2. tinktinktinkerbell

Nothing as per usual!

3. fierceabby

fierceabby PetForums VIP

I am pizza and a catch up night in with a friend tonight, tomorrow is looking for a new lounge floor - can't decide whether to go for Kardean or solid oak, then buying blinds for the new bathrooms and kitchen.
    Saturday night is St John Ambulance Duty, Sunday is a day of St John training.... Then I will want a weekend lol

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

well apparently my nan is coming out of hospital tomorrow so hopefully we will be picking her up and taking her shopping for food and taking her home.

Sunday we're maybe going out with one of my mums friends to a place called dagfields which is like an antiques and craft village place

ClaireLouise likes this.
  5. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

tomorrow its one of my mate wedding so im there all day :D

#5 smudgiesmummy, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  6. ClaireLouise

Im working this weekend :( not that I mind really because I dont really dislike my job but i would rather NOT be on the weekend lol

Just a few glasses of wine for me unfortunately

7. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

Spending time with my lovely family. Tomorrow night hubby and I are having a date night and going to see Alison Moyet and then having a meal and night in hotel *nudge nudge wink wink* :eek::eek::D

8. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

well hubby working nights so its just me the dogs and the kids. But upside i can watch what i want on the telly :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice