Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Yaaaaaay Im going

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thedogsmother, May 15, 2010.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I had everything packed for our holiday ready to leave early this morning, then in the middle of the night my oh had to rush to A&E because he had another kidney stone so I thought it was cancelled, well its settled again and hes back home :D, so once hes had a sleep we are hitting the road. Im so chuffed, I wasnt looking forward to telling the kids that we werent going.:D :D :D :D :D :thumbup:

2. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

talk about bad timing hey .... hope you have a good holiday :thumbup:

3. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Oh my days! I hope Chris is okay! Id have been soooooo disappointed if you had rung me this morning saying you were taking Henrick away from me!!! :lol: I think Roxie would have been gutted! x

4. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

aww my OH has those. He was rushed to hospital a few months ago with it, apparently its the closest a man can get to childbirth!

glad your off on your hols, enjoy! :thumbup:

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Thanks everyone, we are having a great time and touch wood the dreaded stones havent reappeared :thumbup:.

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I hope you have a wonderfull holiday and the weather is good for you, DONT for get all of us on here want a stick of rock each.:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice