Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Xx RIP Nugget xX

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by EmmaMarie, May 31, 2013.

1. EmmaMarie

EmmaMarie PetForums Newbie

Unfortunately on Sunday 26th of May, i went out and left my family to look after my beloved piggie, Nugget who was running round the garden, unfortunately when I got back, they told me he'd gone missing, after about an hour of searching every single bush in the garden, I found him, shaking, terrified and covered in blood in next doors garden after being attacked by a neighbours cat!! panicking I picked him Up and phoned the vets who were asking for £140 out of hours fee! Unfortunately I couldn't afford this so therefore I asked my friend, a vet nurse for her advice and followed it, he then seemed to be picking up a bit. With a lot of TLC and cuddles from me and his companion rabbit, Honey, he made it through the night. The next day I met up with a few friends but couldn't help thinking about Nugget, then on the way home I got the dreaded phone call, Nugget had passed away in my Dad's arms while I was out, I got home and we buried him that night, followed by lots of tears and long cuddles with Honey, it was as though she knew something was up as she was very quiet and patient, which is not like Honey who is usually cheeky and bubbly and up to a lot of mischief!

Sorry this has been very long winded, but I loved this guinea pig so much, and really want to appreciate what a gentle, loving and friendly animal he was and he will never be forgotten.

RIP little piggy xxxxxxxxx :sad: xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice