Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Xtradog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SEVEN_PETS, Mar 24, 2011.

1. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

Hey

How long is it from ordering to shipping?

2. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

No idea cos I haven't been able to find a way of ordering the harness I want yet. Every time I try they tell me a date that they are accepting orders for but nothing happens when I press the button.
    I would give up and order a different one if I could find another supplier that does a harness specifically for a deep chested dog.

3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Apologies if you know this already, by SASS do made to measure ones, and will fleece line, All the buckles and firments are brass proper buckles too.
    Ive found with the plastic fitments and buckles after the dog has worn them for a day or two especailly if it is strong and a bit of a puller, or runs around playing with other dogs, they "slip" and become loose and baggy, and the dog can even get out of them by turning them inside out.

dogtraininginfo.co.uk - low fat natural dog training treats and food supplements, dog training equipment, harnesses, collars and leads. They have them on their website, you would need the walking/tracking harness which they doo too as well as all the sled dog equipment. Lady I know had one made for a saluki cross.

4. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

Thanks for that, I was too ashamed to ask you for that information yet again. I have a head like a seive and forget everything. I am going to go on the site and save the link right now. Thanks again.

5. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I ordered a harness from them (not custom fit) and it was dispatched almost imediately - I recieved it with in the week.

6. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

No worries you should have just asked. Im great at making notes too, then cant find them when I need them.:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice