UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kira's ezydog quickfit came today (im too busy to make her one and i love the quickfits :eek: ) and i love it and want them all to match

so i've got keyu's purple xtradog fleece harness in medium size for sale or swap for a black or red quickfit (size L). £15 + postage if selling

These go for £25 new and its in good condition, though i'll stick it through the wash before sending it :)

G

·
OOOH is it one with a front clip??
Ah I'm too tired to make actual decisions but if it hasn't gone by tommorow evening I shall have to consider!

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Is a Ezydog Chest plate harness any use? I have a brand new red medium one (Millie is a medium in the chest plate but a large in the Quickfit). It was bought to replace her blue chest pate one but after a spin in the washing machine her blue one is as good as new :eek:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is a Ezydog Chest plate harness any use? I have a brand new red medium one (Millie is a medium in the chest plate but a large in the Quickfit). It was bought to replace her blue chest pate one but after a spin in the washing machine her blue one is as good as new :eek:
No thanks hun, we had them before and didnt like them as much. :eek: happy to sell the xtradog though :)

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
No thanks hun, we had them before and didnt like them as much. :eek: happy to sell the xtradog though :)
No thank you :eek: Millie has a new harness in the post (Hopefully arrives today)- Urm not that she needs one :rolleyes: Its official im an addict and now having to hide ne witems from hubby :p.

Just wanted to check as our red one is brand new and sitting in the bottom of a drawer lol.

Im seriously excited about her xmas collar to :eek: :p

I was really gutted when the Quickfit one didnt fit Millie. We tried the Medium and Large but just couldnt get it away from her armpits :rolleyes: Its a fab design though -|I really liked it - Very minimalst. Same strap positions at the Julius K9 really but no extra material. Jus tappears Millie has a odd body shape (Which is what the person from EzyDog told when I exmailed for advice on fitting! :eek:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.