UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if you guys bought xmas presents for your cats? ive just put 2 stocking on the shopping this week for Tinker and Joey's Xmas presents :)

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,455 Posts
i was just wondering if you guys bought xmas presents for your cats? ive just put 2 stocking on the shopping this week for Tinker and Joey's Xmas presents :)
:w00t: Who is this person :scared: Do we buy Christmas presents for our furbabes ? :D Thats why Zoo + exists isnt it :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I already bought a couple of presents for my cats

Cat tree
Cat Tunnel
Cat Ball Chaser
Lot of mouses

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Of course!!!! God imagine the look of distain I'd get from Alfie xmas morning if he didn't get his stocking and presents!!! He has a stocking with his name on that I made which we fill with treats and small toys and then he gets one large one as well, replacement cube this year as his is battered and barely standing!

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
I think my gang have pretty much everything they need, so I will be putting together a 'hamper' for my local cat rescue to include food, some treats and some little toys. I also try and make a cash donation to a rescue every year as I know how hard times are for them.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Everything that I get for them I keep giving them now I'm being real naughty...got them a radiator bed give it to them last week they've not even slept on it xx

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Everything that I get for them I keep giving them now I'm being real naughty...got them a radiator bed give it to them last week they've not even slept on it xx
You have to pretend it's yours before they will use it, since they never use something you buy for them like the cat tree I got :D

They always scratching and climbing on my furniture instead of the Cat Tree next to it lol.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I've also done the hamper for the charity I support, put together some new blankets and towels, some toys and some boxes of food and will be dropping those off Saturday morning... so all the kitties there get a treat to.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I've also done the hamper for the charity I support, put together some new blankets and towels, some toys and some boxes of food and will be dropping those off Saturday morning... so all the kitties there get a treat to.
I usually crochet a few blankets for the cats at the SPCA here but forgot to make more this year thanks for the reminder :D

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I usually crochet a few blankets for the cats at the SPCA here but forgot to make more this year thanks for the reminder :D
I gave up with the crochet!! The Oh bought me hooks wool and a how to book for xmas... there I was sat getting the hang of it all when alfie pulled the wool from the other end and unravelled the lot!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.