UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone do for their dogs for Xmas?

Do they get their own stocking put up on the fireplace?
Do you dress them up?
Do they get Xmas dinner??

I'm planning on putting a stocking up for ben and taking him on the usual xmas day horse ride to my parents house
Every year I ride my pony down and have mince pies Xmas morning hoping my partner will bring Ben with us this year :)

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
We participate in Secret Santa on here and he has a collar this year.

I don't buy him presents or give him a Christmas dinner though and certainly don't dress him up.

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
cali will have a stocking with us and maybe a few new toys and a mini dinner (maybe) and we are doing secret santa on here too

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We participate in Secret Santa on here and he has a collar this year.

I don't buy him presents or give him a Christmas dinner though and certainly don't dress him up.
Lol that made me chuckle ... I thought dressing them up like reindeers and such was normal?
To be honest I put antlers and tinsel on my horse haha

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Lol that made me chuckle ... I thought dressing them up like reindeers and such was normal?
To be honest I put antlers and tinsel on my horse haha
I don't do dressing up; Kilo would look like the most put out reindeer on the planet :eek:.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
I bought Diz a few pressies last year and she had more fun unwrapping them and ripping up the paper, so this year I'm just going to buy a few cheap tennis balls, wrap them up in big boxes and let her go to town on them :D

I don't do much special for xmas dinner anyway, so it'll just be a normal day for her, maybe stuff a Kong or two.

And dress Daisy up?! She wouldn't consider that a present lol!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Iv already got him a little box of toys! so I am going to stuff some treats in them, and let him root around in the box himself! :D also its his first birthday two days afterwards so I think cake may be made????
any suggestions on a good doggie cook book?

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Alfred already has a reindeer jumper :eek: in all fairness he outgrew his 'pjs' and it wasd on offer in pets at home :p

Theyre getting a present from theyre secret santa.

My mum is getting Alfred a present from 'nanny and grandad' as he is getting them presents.

Woody Alfred and bella (my sisters dog) are having a turkey leg for breakfast/lunch/dinner on christmas day as theyre fed raw :D

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Dibley will be getting a special dinner and a stocking of treats and a few toys. :) He needs some new toys anyway so its a good excuse to get him some and I always need treats for training to mix it up a bit.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Sailor gets a big chew/bone of somesort under the tree, this is so he can "take part", he always looks depressed if he sees the family having fun and he can't join in.
He is then left to his own devices of behaving like a dog spending most the day trying to get through his bone, intil I get tipsy after the Christmas dinner... then he gets all the scraps and something put on his head to amuse me. Last year he had about 10 party hats from out of the crackers and the year before that I chased him around trying to get a pair of antlers on him :001_tt2:

And ofcourse, he gets the pet forum secret santa treatment :cool:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Mine will all have a stocking and presents...I will make sure they have turkey on christmas day (as we raw feed!) :D

ETA we are doing secret santa on here too! :D

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Lucky will get something nice for dinner, maybe a small lamb shoulder or shank :)

I am thinking about getting her a nice wicker igloo bed and a kong, nothing else though this year but she will be getting her secret santa present too :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.