Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

XFactor 2013

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by willa, Aug 31, 2013.

1. willa

willa PetForums VIP

So the new series of the XFactor starts tonight :D:D:D

Who will be watching, I def will. My Saturday nights are back to normal now. Got house to myself all weekend, so tonight is sofa, pj's, duvet, wine, chocolate and takeaway pizza :D

Also pleased Sharon Osborne is back, wish Louis Walsh had left though, he' SO dull

Also means it's the countdown to Christmas.

2. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

I'll be watching! Got wine, Doritos and Galaxy ready for my Saturday night tv session. So glad it's back on, there's never anything else to watch on Saturdays.

Oh and I LOVE Mrs O, been wanting her back for ages. :D

3. JessIncaFCR

JessIncaFCR PetForums VIP

That's come round quick :eek:

I will watch the auditions as they're a bit of a laugh but doubt i'll watch the later stages. May record it and skip through bits of it so I don't have to sit through ITV's breaks!

4. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

Working this evening so shall watch when I return at midnight! I always say X-Factor is a load of crap most years and it probably is, but still watch it. :thumbup1:

5. willa

willa PetForums VIP

The audition process has been changed back to the original idea. They just audition in a room with the 4 judges. Hated last years audition infront of a huge audience.

Thrilled Tulisia had left, finally got some class in the judges. Sharon Osborne is great.

6. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

I much preferred the old way to. Although I think if they get past the panel of judges they then have to perform in front of a live audience at the next stage.

7. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

I didn't realise it was on tonight. I do watch it most times. I get fed up with the constant ads though.

8. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I can't wait :D

Glad it's back to the original format though with auditions in a room, I didn't like the audience thing - it works for BGT but it's not as good for X Factor!

I've got my enormous pizza ready and waiting in the fridge but might nip out later for some choccy as well :eek:

9. willa

willa PetForums VIP

It's had no advertising though :confused5: Sure in the past it's had tv adverts months before it starts.

Can't even remember who won last year ?

10. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

There's been the odd advert for it on ITV in between ads and shows, but nothing major like there used to be!

Erm... who did win it last year?! Oh yeah, it was James Arthur - I had to google it though :eek:

11. havoc

havoc PetForums VIP

I've seen loads of advertising, the main one is a mash up of songs from the past winners. It's brilliantly done but does rather show they all sound the same :)

12. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

ohhh yeah I forgot about that! It's actually really catchy, I reckon they will release it for the 10 year anniversary!

There's also the advert with the girl singing in her garden and all the people go to watch her :)

13. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

Miffed now, thought Harry Potter was on tonight. The kids have been waiting all week.

14. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

Louis Walsh does my head in :mad2: Love X Factor tho! I met Matt Cardle a few years back,he's so nice :aureola:

15. Staceyxxx

Staceyxxx PetForums VIP

For a change i am looking forward to it.. i love sharon osborne!!!

p.s COUNTDOWN TO XMAS OFFICIALLY STARTS TODAY :D :D :D :D :D :D

16. Cheryl89

I'll be watching :D Got my take away ready to come here for 19.50!!!! lol :001_tt2:

17. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

I for one will not be watching hate the show and yes you can all boo me now.

18. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

I love watching the auditions, some are brilliant, some are okay and then there are those who...

You never know who will be really good and who should have stayed at home.

Once they have gone through a couple of rounds then I'm not as interested in who should go through and who should leave, I watch it at that point to sit back and enjoy the talent.

19. 8tansox

8tansox PetForums VIP

I love it. I love to moan about everyone and everything.... I just love it. I've only watched it the last two seasons though so not sure what the old/new format is. I shall no doubt find out tonight!:D

20. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

The 'new' format they used last year was like BGT where people audition in front of a massive audience in a concert hall or arena... the old way of doing it was where they audition in a room in front of just the judges... this was way better than the noisy audience so i'm looking forward to it going back to how it used to be... like Pop Idol back in the olden days :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice