Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

x2 young female flemish giant rabbits

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by mozzy1, Feb 15, 2011.

1. mozzy1

mozzy1 PetForums Newbie

both beautiful daisy is ginger and 9 months old, poppy (or potty as our 2 year old calls her) is 6 months old and is agouti coloured, daisy is app 2.5 feet long and very very large and potty is still growing. they are to be rehomed together and not split I will only let them go to someone who i feel will treat them well, we are only rehoming as i have started a new job and we just dont dont have the time they deserve.
    also have a 6ft chicken run/ coop which they happily live in which i will sale at a price.

will not even consider rehomingthe rabbits with a breeder so if you are one dont ask.

contact me by email tmonaghan@rocketmail.com we are in Glastonbury in Somerset
    thanks

Tom

2. BBUNNIES

BBUNNIES PetForums Newbie

This comment is not intended to offend or cause an argument but i just wanted to say that i am a Breeder of giant show rabbits, however i also take in bunnies in need of homes and have many rabbits just as pets.

Just because i am a breeder does not mean i dont care for my animals.

Dont worry i dont want your rabbits.

3. BattleKat

BattleKat PetForums Senior

Have you tried listing them with the rabbitrehome site and their sister forum rabbits united?

If you really don't want them to be bred from I would think about spaying them before they go off to their new homes. It will help find them a caring home as many people who are looking to adopt will only go for fixed animals, it will guarantee they won't be bred from, and improve their health (80% of unspayed, unbred does will develop uterine cancer by the age of around 4.).

sorry to hear you are having to rehome your rabbits.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice