UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
please send Salazar a message to stop the massacre of Wyomings Wolves.

https://secure.nrdconline.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2923

https://secure.nrdconline.org/site/...rc=wolf&JServSessionIdr004=0h62ckt5d2.app305a

The message...

I am deeply saddened and outraged by your recent decision to remove gray wolves in Wyoming from the endangered species list, which leaves them at the mercy of the state. Despite having an estimated population of only 328 wolves, Wyoming has put a "management" plan into effect that allows them to be shot on sight across about 85 percent of the state.

Sound science tells us that when wolves thrive, so do the ecosystems in which they live. It also tells us that Wyoming's wolves are critical, genetically, to the long-term survival of wolves in the Greater Yellowstone region.

Your decision will further unravel two decades of amazing progress in restoring gray wolves to the Northern Rockies -- and put them at the mercy of timeworn prejudices. Please call off the guns and return these wolves to the endangered species list until Wyoming presents a credible plan for protecting its wolf population.

Reactions: JANICE199

·
26,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It won't accept a uk postcode
because ive signed their petitions before NRDC send it with my name & address already filled in, so dont know how to help Hawksport,sorry.

·
Super Moderator
29,624 Posts
It won't accept a uk postcode
It accepted mine OK, I chose 'none' for the question about 'state', which was right at the bottom of the list of US states options, under 'Other countries'

·
26,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you both so much for managing, ive just messaged them to ask why its awkward for some in UK to sign, so we'll see what they have to say about it:)

·
26,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks so much:)

I hope people manage to sign it, 49 wolves out of that tiny population have already been killed, things are looking dire, so please help spead the word.

·
26,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
26,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
26,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks a lot guys, NRDC are going to take the fight to save them to the Federal Courts...just hope they dont get a corrupt wolf hating Judge.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.