Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

WW wet trays - high in fibre

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Mum2Heidi, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Just noticed that WW wet trays are around 5% fibre content whereas similar foods are less than 1% including WW cans - wonder why? The Doggie Heaven trays are high too.

Seems strange because mine poohs much less on WW wet trays and I would have thought high fibre would produce more?

Her poohs are a lot harder too but I'm guessing with lots of fibre she would need to drink a lot and she doesnt...............................

Any thoughts??

2. bagpuss4

bagpuss4 PetForums Member

Baxter is the same he poos less on the wainwrights than he did pedigree puppy and they are nice and formed not the diarrhoea on the pedigree. I,m assuming its the fibre bulking them up he does however drink more.

3. tiny

tiny PetForums Member

i have my beagle pup on the WW wet trys n she is pooing less and they're def more solid as i was having problems with her food n very sloppy poo. she doesbnt drink a lot. if she gets a bone she'll drink half a bowl of water in one go but not with her food.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice