Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Write a message to your pet.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mese, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

This has probably been done before but I thought i'd start a thread where we can write little letters to our beloved animals, it's not species specific, so if your goldfish has been great or your dog has been destructive or your horse has caused havoc, write them a letter & tell them
    I'll start with my three Border Collies

Toffee
    Please can you not suddenly go deaf when its something you dont want to do ... its a good job you are sooooo cuddly and lovable you stubborn sod

Teddy
    I love you tons but can I just say poo is not meant as a snack ... and I definately do not want you bouncing over and trying to lick me after eating it ... now go brush your teeth

Gypsy
    You're my sweet little angel (and dont tell the boys but you are my favourite) , but with the way you can sideways leap onto high objects and keep your balance im not convinced you arent a weird hybrid of a goat , a cat and a border collie

Love you all more than I can express
    Mum
    xxx

2. redroses2106

redroses2106 PetForums VIP

sophie

Please stop following me around whinning and getting under my feet every single day whilst I try to get ready, I will be ready much quicker without you perstering me, and yes I know it is time to go for a walk.
    also dropping a toy at my feet when I am eating will not automatically mean you can have some of my dinner, also drooling and whinning will not get you my dinner. you just had yours and I did not whine, drool or drop things at your feet in hopes of an exchange.
    on the plus side you have been a lot better onlead recently and have not nearly pulled me off my feet in a good while now so thankyou for that :)

p.s please when you need a pee/poo in the middle of a game of fetch could you please please please try not do it ON the ball we are playing with.

3. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

Ruby I know that you are a very tired lazy dog but when you sleep on the back of the sofa or on my chest can you please stop stretching out and kicking me in the head, I also don't appreciate your snoring when I'm trying to watch my favourite tv programmes, other than those minor problems your a perfect pooch in every way. :rolleyes:

Alfie As much I love you I do find it pretty annoying when I have to bribe you to come in from the garden, I don't know why you feel the need to stand in the middle of the garden in the pouring rain refusing to come in unless I show you a piece of kibble BUT at night time you refuse to go outside before bed because you know that I'm going to get a biscuit to go with my cuppa, when you know that you're not allowed biscuits. Why are you so obsessed with food? :shocked:

Willow Yes you are a very cute puppy and oh don't you just know it, constantly pushing boundaries and terrorising the other dog's because you think that your cute puppy looks will stop you from getting into trouble! I don't know how many times I have to tell you that the other dog's don't appreciate you pulling on their ears or trying to hump them. You can be a lovely puppy....when you're sleeping. :D

Lots of hugs n kisses
    mum
    xxxxx

4. danielled

danielled Guest

Dear Buddy

I love you so much Buddy. Your the cutest little doggie I've ever seen. Your doing really well with the Hoover on Buddy. Well done going yo the toilrt in the garden. I'm so glad I came to see you at the breeders. The minute we saw each other I just knew you would be my puppy. We've had you for just over 24 hours now and you have done great. You did well with my niece Jorja too Buddy. She likes you.

Love from mummy.

5. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

Dear Rogue,
    Thankyou for being (mostly) a good girl at our playdate today, you did your mumsie proud:001_wub:

Love,

Mumsie xxxx

6. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Shorty:
    stop snaffing food, you are a stomach with teeth!

Trouble:
    3am purring sessions on top of me are not acceptable, sod off you madwoman

7. Space Chick

Space Chick PetForums VIP

Harry
    You are a brilliant cat, but how you don't fall off the back of the sofa the way you sleep I'll never know.

Sabrina
    You are an adorable chatty girl, but I really didn't need to be woken up at 4.30am this morning for you to tell me you'd caught a mouse and were about to eat it.

Sarah-Jane
    The last of my original chickens... I'm so glad you don't realise that you should have died about 2 years ago! May you continue an even longer and happier life.

Leela
    I know I'm not meant to have favourites, but you are Mums favourite chicken.

Abigail
    Stop bullying the other chickens or you'll end up in the pot!

The other 21 hens
    You are all very special to me, you are wonderful pets and your eggs are a bonus.

Lots of love
    Mum

8. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Thank-you Holly for sitting by me last night, when I wasn't feeling my normal Katie self. You really took the loneliness away and you waving paws always makes me laugh. Cuddles to you my little furry monster!

Smokey please don't make me wait at the cold door at four am for you to be sitting on the wall not coming in as I call your name and I know you can hear me. But I love ya cuteness :frown2:

Jessie why oh why do did you have to chew Holly brush up you are either naughty or clever for opening the draw I don't know witch right now. But you sweet eyes made it impossible not to laugh. :shocked:

Fluffy.. I miss you dude you are the sparkle in my life and sometime I just wish for one of your cuddles and no more so then right now. But I know you are busy chasing rainbow cuddles and kisses too you.
    :p

9. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

Dear Phoenix,

you may be small, you may be beautiful but please refrain from doing such unholy smelling trumps on my lap!

Love,
    Mummy xxxx

10. tattoogirl73

tattoogirl73 PetForums VIP

opie, well done on your recalls and sit/stays out in the field when there was lots of intresting smells to investigate. it can't have been pheasant or i'd still be chasing you now :rolleyes:

tigger my grumpy old man, as much as i love you sleeping on my pillow can you please leave some room for my head. i'd like half of it at least, thank you.

button, could you check your litter tray before i settle down to sleep. it's not fun being woken up in the middle of the night by your loud screams just because you've decided it needs emptying there and then.

bryan, please come home my lickle man. i know chasing mice and rats outside is more fun than being stuck indoors but i'd like to know that you are safe :(

love mam

11. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Alfie, you've got to start realising you are the equivalent of 75 in human years.
    It's about time you started slowing down and taking more care of yourself......even if a bunny is running right in front of your nose :rolleyes: :D

12. danielled

danielled Guest

shadow I know you normally get fed on time bu things are different now. We've got a puppy who needs feeding to as well as Dyl and the pond fish though it's pretty much nearly time to stop feeding them for winter. You'll get fed too but I have to sort Buddy out. I know you won't like it when I take Buddy to the toilet outside before bed but I'm house training him.

Love from mummy.

13. Muze

Muze PetForums VIP

My Dear Daisy,

Please believe me, when I walk out of the room, the world isn't going to end and I am coming back.
    Nobody is going to take your food, and you won't starve if you don't eat every edible morsel on earth.
    Not every dog wants to eat you.
    Life doesn't have to be lived at 100mph, sometimes 90mph is just fine :)

Whatever happened to you in the past, I am not going to hurt you or allow anyone else to.

Your (slightly crazy) Mum.

PS, you don't need to point your butt in my face before pumping!!

14. CaliDog

CaliDog Greedy Mummy Bear!

Cali
    i reason i brought your dog bed upstairs in our room so you could sleep in our room not our bed this does not mean sneak up at 4am and wriggle in the middle of mum and dad and wake us up kicking us in the head stretching your paws.....and dont tell dad i would rather you be in the bed and him in the crate! :p

15. Colliebarmy

Colliebarmy PetForums VIP

Glen
    Be nice in the evenings, you dont have to growl at Tilly and Maddie for nothing, and anyway, they dont take any notice. and stop snoring

Tilly
    Please stop the frantic backflips on the lead and nipping Glen when you spot another dog, and stop interfering when Glen and Maddie are wrestling, it causes bigger problems, and stop the silent farts and snoring

Maddie
    Please dont slap me in the face in the mornings, work on your jumping on the bed, you CAN do better, and stop the noisy farts and the snoring

Note for all
    Only check your own bowls, for the sake of peace in the house...and you may all be in our bedroom at night but keep up the snoring and farting and that could change

16. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

Dear Smudge

Please tonight can i have a bit more space on my bed please , i know i have a king size bed but it doesn't feel like i have one when you on it :001_huh:

17. lolhall

lolhall PetForums Senior

rosie a camera, sofa, £20, a blackberry, 4 kitchen chairs, a kitchen table, a wall and now a toilet seat and countles other things I can't remember right now...................you owe me some money and if you didn't live in my house I would send the heavies round
    Oh and you are very pretty my cootsie wootsie baby wabby woodle *ahem* no one saw that did they???????:eek:
    lady you are still the love of my life. Miss you everyday love you always xxxxxxxxxxxxx

18. pogo

pogo PetForums VIP

Chance mum loves you loads, and i know people can be pr*cks but not everyone out there is an evil sod that needs you to sort them out, but your mum loves our early morning snuggles in bed :001_wub::001_wub:

Harvey will you stop burping in peoples faces when they ask for a kiss :rolleyes: apart from that thank you for being an amazing example of such a miss understood breed!

19. danielled

danielled Guest

Toby though I have a new puppy I still love you and miss you so much. I want you to know I didn't get Buddy to replace you. Nothing and nobody can ever replace you.

Love from mummy.

20. LJLilley

LJLilley PetForums Member

Harley
    I understand that with so many brothers and sisters you feel that your mum and I don't give you enough attention, this does not however mean that you can jump on me and shove either your face or your butt into my face. If you could also stop trying to break the kitchen cupboard door to reach the bin that would be fantastic, also if you do not stop with the bin obsession could you at least stop skulking to the door in the hope we'll let you out mid sulk?

Kaya
    My sweet oldest girl, if you could please, please stop knocking down anything and everything off of the shelves in the hope of either a) hitting the puppy on the head with it or b) giving it to the puppy to eat when you know she isn't allowed it that would be brilliant.

Draven
    I know you have had a somewhat traumatic life, I know that for a long time you were in a lot of pain and I completely understand that this might make you grumpy. If you could maybe cool it down a bit in regards to the puppy that would be beyond amazing, just because she is at the opposite end of the room asleep and happens to start twitching in her sleep it does not mean she is going to attack you so there is no need for you to start hissing and spitting in her direction.

Mollie
    I understand you have had a traumatic start to life, more so than any of the others in our home. I can understand that sometimes you are more feral and that you like things your way, however when I am on my laptop and you feel the need to walk all over it and knock it to the floor I'm sorry but that is not acceptable. When I remove you from my laptop it is not necessary for you to dig your claws into my skin, nor is it necessary for you to sulk and knock something off of the shelves like your older sister out of spite. Now when you are wanting affection from me and your mum we will gladly give it but if you could refrain from trying to eat our hair that will reassure us massively that you are not insane.

Cohen
    Now unlike Draven and Mollie you have not in anyway had a traumatic life, in fact you've had a good life so please understand our confusion with how every little thing makes you scared. For goodness sake your shadow is not out to kill you, I know you think it will and try to outrun it but trust me you are going to have to accept that your shadow is with you for life and is not evil. Also I know you love the bathroom but it is not 'your' room, it is for all of us so if you could please refrain from laying on the toilet seat and refusing to move that will be a massive relief. Literally.

Tori
    I know for a puppy everything is super exciting but when we are on a walk and you have your long line on mama does not appreciate being pulled towards some unsuspecting dog owner and wrapped and tied around them by your long line. Shoving your butt into the back of my neck whilst you sit on the back of the sofa is not pleasant, especially when you trump so please stop doing this. If you could also stop attacking my defenceless headphones and chewing them beyond recognition and use that would be great. Everytime im in the kitchen does not mean that you need to follow me and trip me up, you seem to have an uncanny knack of knowing when I am carrying a hot drink which is frankly worrying.

To all
    We love you very much, you've each over come certain struggles and we are extremely proud of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice