UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe it!! The motherfudgin' sun is actually shining!:eek:
There is even a bright blue sky for flips sake!! son of a snitch!!:cool:

Ive felt so motivated today Ive already cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, taken the dogs on a long walk and put a chilli in the slow cooker.:D
Happy days!:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
We have beautiful sunshine here and it's really crisp and lovely and the neighbours beech tree is gently losing leaves so we have all these pretty deep bronze leaves fluttering into the front garden, today feels properly Autumnal :D

·
Still missing my boys
42,322 Posts
We have beautiful sunshine here and it's really crisp and lovely and the neighbours beech tree is gently losing leaves so we have all these pretty deep bronze leaves fluttering into the front garden, today feels properly Autumnal :D
Sounds wonderful :)

catz4m8z
I actually managed to get a bit of sun yesterday ;)
Went out yesterday morning in the rain, by the time I actually started my walk it was bright warm sunshine, one hour later, just as we'd finished it started to rain again.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Sounds wonderful :)

catz4m8z
I actually managed to get a bit of sun yesterday ;)
Went out yesterday morning in the rain, by the time I actually started my walk it was bright warm sunshine, one hour later, just as we'd finished it started to rain again.
The sun shines on the righteous! :D

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
These are the days that I love the most - bright, sunny and fresh with the little nip in the air that makes the tip of your nose turn red. :) :)

Enjoy your day & your chilli. :D

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
lucky you!v it's peeing it down here, which means the pooch refuses to go out as soon as she pokes her head out the door she runs back in with that look that says are you bloody serious, I ain't going out in that :nono:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.