UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

would you come to the meet?

• Yes if it wasn't too far

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Yes no matter what distance I would have to travel

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would rather die

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Please send me info on swinging events only

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a years time when we've all become a little closer... if a meet up was arranged would you come?

Please do not get this confused with the swinging events I have arranged in the past. It's not!! This would be a non sexual event unless otherwise requested.

Vote

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah in time, a meet would be good for a laugh.

Being a car nut & on other forums i have attended plenty of meets all over the country:)

& i occasionally drag T-jay & the kids along too
:D

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
yep, a big family forum meet up, sounds good, better wait awhile first, make sure all our members are SANE,( you no who i mean,)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I was hosting it everyone would turn up - a chance to meet me in the flesh!!! It would be a sell out!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...and a car?
I am a car nut too - to the extend....in a kind of female way: first of all color, comforts, gaddets, speeding-up ability on the motorway, elegance, blah-blah-blah.

Yeah in time, a meet would be good for a laugh.

Being a car nut & on other forums i have attended plenty of meets all over the country:)

& i occasionally drag T-jay & the kids along too
:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you may not believe me but last year at my parents house I did perform a one man nativity infront of family and friends...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.