Buy A Non Health Tested Dog. Been there done that,fortunatly it worked out well for us but that's not always the case. We took a chance,we knew the litter were HC PHPV unaffected,but not tested for L2 which is pretty serious in SBT's.Anyway I recieved a message from a guy on a forum saying Tylers sire was a carrier for L2 so of course it was panic stations here.I got in touch with his breeder who confirmed this after speaking to the owner of his sire. We did get him tested and the results could have been clear carrier or affected,his Breeder told us he would take him back if the results were not what we wanted.I assured him that no way would he go anywhere,we made the decision to bring him home,we will standby that.If he was a Carrier or worse affected we would have him castrated. It was sheer agony waiting for the results,which took 2 weeks to come back. Thankfully he was Clear. Would I do it again,no I learn't my lesson.