Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Would You....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Apr 18, 2011.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Go to see a psychic on your own? We were watching sally morgan last night and i said how much i would love to see her, well oh looked and she is in wolves tonight!!! There are seats left but no one will go with me and oh will have to look after the kids :(

Im really torn on what to do:eek:

2. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Hmmmmm that a hard one I don't think I would go alone but that's me lol

3. harley bear

On one hand im thinking its crazy that oh looked for tickets and there they were for tonight and on the other hand i dont want to go alone.

4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

I went with my mum to see a psychic when her mum died it was interesting as they got a lot spot on but I wouldn't have wanted her to go alone as she got upset but maybe you should go I'm sure it would be interesting night

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Yes I would go on my own, nothing is going to hurt you, maybe upset you but certainly not hurt you, after all it it is your family you are wanting to hear from. I do like Sally but dont like the way she talks like a child at times. Would love to go to see her though. Hubby and I went to see Tony Stockwell last year and he was brilliant and so funny at times. go for it.

6. harley bear

The only reason i want to go is to is because of my mom if i did have a reading i would be a wreck lol Seeing as i have no babysitters and will never have a sitter i will have to go on my own full stop anyway.

7. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

When my mum went she got up but it was interesting to me good luck

8. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I wouldn't go I think they're all liars and con wo/men but what would be the problem with going alone?

9. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

I am a BIG believer in fate. I think the fact that you saw this woman on TV last night and when you look it up, she is in your area TONIGHT and there are seats available.....

To me, anyway, that is a sign that you are meant to be there. If you were not meant to attend, then neither of these things would be in the offing.

If I felt strongly that this was meant to be, I would go on my own, it would not be an issue for me. :001_smile:

How strong is your desire to go?

10. harley bear

Well thats settled then they only have 2 seats and they are severely restricted view and was told not to bother booking it lol suppose i saved a few quid :001_smile:

11. harley bear

I really want to go lol but theres no point if i wont be able to see anything.

12. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Ahhhhhhhh, but if SHE is any good, she will be able to see you...... ;)

13. harley bear

Thats very true lol If im honest i think i would freak if i did get a reading not because i would be scared but of really personal things that would be said in a room packed with people.

14. ddb2

ddb2 PetForums Senior

I totally agree with this....i went to see 2 private one's alone and have also been to the gatherings like your one tonight. They are great and even if no one comes through for you it doesn't mean she's no good or that no one cares...i was once told that someone who has passed will only come through if they feel that you need to hear something from them, if your relative (sorry i thought i read mum but have terrible memory) does come through and you get upset do not worry as everybody in that room will probably be able to emphasise with you and will possibly be crying too.....it's a great experience and should not be missed, even if you do not get a message...so go and enjoy and relax good luck x:)

15. harley bear

yes your all right ill ring them back later see if they still have a seat if they do ill go :D

16. harley bear

Well after ringing the box office several times and being told there were no tickets my oh rang when he left work and managed to get the last ticket:eek:
    I had about 10 mins to get ready and go lol

Sally was fab and spot on every time just a shame she didnt do more readings.

The only downside to the night was getting home with all the road works the satnav didnt have a clue where it was taking me and a 20 min journey lasted well over an hour! Why i was taken round trading estates i will never know:confused: also being pitch black and driving round a city i have never been to was pretty unnerving.

I would love to see sally again but i dont think i would go to another show although she was spot on every time there is very little chance of a reading.

17. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Well done you for being so brave and going alone on your own. :thumbup:

Sorry there was no message for you this time but it sounds as though you still enjoyed it.

And as for SatNavs - they are SUCH a waste of time & money!!!!!

18. harley bear

I wasnt worried about not being brave enough i was more worried about being bored :eek:
    But yeah apart from the horrible journey home it was a good night:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice