Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Would you pick up your own poo ?!?!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by alphadog, Jul 7, 2009.

1. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

This thread is a bit tongue in cheek, but I just wondered!
    I've spent 4 hours today wading through waist high, sopping wet grass to pick up dog poo and I couldn't get it out of my head.... if I was caught short :blushing: would I bag up my own and put it in the dog poo bin?? :D :D :D

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Haha what a thought! I have to say yes I would, assuming I had a bag on me :p

3. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

Well, I work with people with disabilities & a lot of them wear pads (i.e. adult nappies) so I have to clean up everyone elses poo on a daily basis, so between that & Monty's poo, I reckon having to pick up my own would be a welcome change!! lol

4. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

My friend often gets "joggers trots" when out running. As he's in a forest, he just goes in there. Moans about dog poo though, but he dislikes animals, so his opinion doesnt count.

Unless i had the runs, i dont think id be able to go outside. Id just hold it until i got home.

Are there any places people DON'T clean up after their dogs?

5. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

This reminded me of a day in the woods when my little boy was about 2, we were there in the middle of the woods with both the dogs and both my toddlers when one (of the toddlers) announced he needed a poo!!!!......... well he had to go and YES we bagged it and binned it!!! LOL

Well i suppose it didn't seem that different to cleaning up after the dogs!

Yuk!! What an interesting thread!! Hahaha:eek:hmy::blush2:::eek::cool:

6. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

OMG so it's joggers' poo that my old dog used to eat and roll in??? :mad: :mad: :mad: Trust me, when you're sharing a tent with a dog covered in human poo, farting human poo farts and licking your face with a human poo tongue - it puts stepping in dog poo well and truely in the shade!!! Tell your mate this Nonnie and make him carry poo bags!!

7. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

You can tell him. He's as arrogant and as opinionated as they come. Oh the arguements ive had with him.

I think mine rolled in human diarrheoa the other week. Smelt like a bad curry :(

8. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

I wouldn't leave it, but would I bury it or carry it? I dunno!

When I'm carrying poo bags, I sometimes feel like one of those catholic priests walking down the aisle and wafting insence, the thought of human poo in the bag is just a bit too much :D

9. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Haha what a funny thread

Yep i would bag it while gagging i think lol! i thought i might have to do it the other day my tummy rumbled and i thought oh sh*t so was like zeb come on we need to go home lol!

10. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

I feel sick

11. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: :lol: why? what's wrong Blitz?!

12. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

Ha, ha - maybe Blitz had some of that "curry" we were talking about earlier!!! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice